Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 12 May 2014
Another high quality vinyl record offered by Kylie.
A nice, uplifting disco-pop album that offers a fresh breeze compared to the raunchy, loud tracks that are shoved down our throats by the modern music industry.
The only downside to this release is the fact that the two bonus tracks offered by the deluxe edition of the (included) CD aren't
featured on the vinyl disc as well.
Track 13 - Sleeping With The Enemy is a great song that should have made the final cut, it's actually one of the best songs of the album.
Still five out of five stars though, not a single lame track on this record, just a few great songs that are a little more appealing than the other great ones.
on 10 September 2015
I wasn't impressed with this album, I have seen Kylie live and on TV and its always been amazing, however I find it quite boring to listen to. I expect this is an album for her extremly devoted fans!
on 14 December 2015
great album from Kylie at a bargain price - already had the deluxe vinyl boxset on release week but thought I would add this format to my collection of Kylie stuff. I will never Cancel on Kylie ;-)
on 25 June 2015
Saw her in concert last year excellent
on 15 February 2015
Awesome album but before u buy make sure your music system has plenty of Base because it's an album needs plenty off as it is Base shy
on 29 March 2014
On the first listen I really thought that Kylie had blown it however after a few plays this album is up there with X and impossible princess. 100 times better than the generic Aphrodite and Fever albums. This is most probably the first Kylie album that I don't skip any tracks.
on 3 November 2014
Very poppy and fun
on 26 April 2014
I absolutely adore this fantastic new album from Kylie Minogue.
Having been a fan for 27 years I couldn't have contained my excitement for the next installation of music from K!!
The 12 strong tracks scream out poptastic music from start to finish, from the cool vibes of the 1st single Into the Blue to the purely melodic Sleeping with the Enemy this album is 100% Pop Kylie at her best.
Look out for the pumping track I was Gonna Cancel which is rumoured to be the next single and the extremely provocative Sexercise to which we were treated to a very steamy, sexy video.
Once you listen, you will be enticed into the world which is Kiss Me Once, pure pop magic.
on 25 April 2015
Love the fact that I could download it electronically whilst waiting for the CD!
on 9 March 2015
love it, stand out track for me is Sleeping with the enemy, fab song.....