4.0 out of 5 stars "Sleeping With The Enemy" should have been on the album and not just a bonus track.
A really nice album but some strange choices of singles, and bonus tracks. Its just seems they decide to always skip releasing some of the best songs on Kylies albums and focus on the least popular and desperate dare I say.

Over the years Kylie has thrown away so many great single potentials and looks like they are doing it again with this album.

Not...
Published 14 months ago by onair

3.0 out of 5 stars A SAW point. Americans prefer early Kylie!
Hmm, I'm a Brit that lives in the US and have been an advocate of Kylie's over here for many years. For too long in America Ms. Minogue was only known for 2 songs, The Locomotion and Can't Get You Out Of My Head. I have to say that my American friends have never thought much of Kylie, much to my annoyance. But then they didn't grow up with her or watch Neighbours. What...
Published 14 months ago by Rupert

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst Kylie album EVER!!!!, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
I never, ever thought I'd say this about a Kylie album, but this is absolutely terrible. There's not 1 even half-decent track on this album - nothing that could stand even near Confide In Me, Better The Devil You KNow, or Can't Get You Out Of My Head. Kylie has dumped her old manager and moved to Rihanna's record label, and obviously the mature pop princess has tried her hardest to be the cutting-edge, Rihanna-clone she believes her new label want her to be.

But the rubbishness of this album has been reflected in its chart placing, and the shameful placings of its singles. A Kylie comeback album should go straight to no 1, and the singles from it should glitter like her previous jewels - I Was Gonna Cancel? sorry, Kylie, but I think that's what the record executives will be saying very soon. She was a massive hit on The Voice - eclipsing anything Dannii ever did on X Factor - then she comes up with the worst album of her career, this great big pile of steaming dog doo-doo.

One track has 40+ year old Kylie singing "Bounce bounce bounce" repeatedly - not only does it sound as sexy as root canal surgery, but it's also extremely immature. Why has Kylie regressed to that sort of c**p when she can do so much better? It's obvious throughout this appalling abum that Kylie wants to reinvent herself alongside Rihanna and Beyonce, but she couldn't be further from both with this album. PLEASE, PLEASE Kylie - go back to what you do best - brilliant dance-pop, and leave the 'bounce bounce bounce' to the lesser artistes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
K-Y-L-I-E .. ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my pick of Kylie's Discography, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
I have loved Kylie since Spinning Around came out and while i still love her i feel her best album since then is X having them all on CD i love the Kylie Minogue's 94 and 98 but for me this album isn't all that good and i wished it was after hearing into the blue i had such high hopes :/

For me tho i do believe this to be better than Aphrodite

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (MP3 Download)
Apart from 'Into the Blue' the choice is singles is poor.... there are some better songs on the album for a release.........she needs a proper hit.... the last real one was 'all the lovers'

It's a shame as the formula is getting weak and predictable........3 stars because she is lovely but please Kylie do what you do best next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
She just keeps on producing fantastic music. A must-have for Kylie fans. Some funky songs, some less so, On a downer, there seems to be some American tones to her singing....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
Where to start with such a great album?
There is a brilliant mixture of tracks on this album - some with a little hint of nostalgia with her singing voice 'Kiss Me Once'..reminds me of an older Kylie type of song...It also reminds me of a fusion of Fever, and Aphrodite.
Starting with 'Into the Blue' needs no introduction and really sets the tone for the album. No track fillers here....'Sleeping With The Enemy' is a fantastic tune, very catchy and excellent with Kylies voice. DO buy the deluxe album addition!!! If only for 'Mr President' - what a stroke of genius. This is a song that I would very much look forward to see on her tour. You can almost imagine the set.

I wasn't sure what to expect from La Minogue as she moved to a new record company - but I am far from disappointed. I have every other Kylie album and there is always the fear that there you won't enjoy the new one. Not this time...! These songs bring back to me everything I love about Kylie and why I have been a fan for so many years. She still has the ability to make me sing and want to get up and dance. You can't beat the combination of uplifting beats and her familiar vocals.
My advice? Buy buy buy !!! You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best album of the year! Kylie is the new queen of pop., 1 April 2014
Mr. S. Ryzhenok "Music lover" (Derby UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
If you bought latest albums by Lady Gaga, Madonna, Britney, Christina, Katy Perry etc, you will notice that Kylie's "Kiss me once" is a masterpiece. This is the only album that I can listen to without constantly skipping songs, because every song is perfect. The best tracks - Les Sex, Million Miles, Sexercise, Kiss me Once, Sexy Love, Fine, If Only and Feels so good. My least favourite song - "I was gonna cance"l, the music is a bit dull and repetitive and sounds like a song from Madonna's "Hard Candy" album, which was a flop. "Beautiful" is a bit dull too and boring, could have been much better, a very lazy tune penned by Enrique Iglesias.
My favourite song - "Sparks" , B-side from "Into the Blue" single and a bonus track from Japanese special edition. Well, japanese fans are very lucky, because the song is fantastic,
I listen to it every day and can't get enough.
I'm looking forward to future releases, singles and especially b-sides, which are traditionally so much better than tracks on the albums and singles.
I still enjoy listening to b-sides such as "Cherry Bomb", "Silence", "Paper dolls", "Tight rope", "Do it again" and "I don't know what it is" etc.
One minor fault is the track order. "Into the Blue" should have been the last track on the album as the fans are a bit bored of it and "Lex sex" should have been track number one as it's the most fantastic song and can make even very old people smile, dance and feel happy.
This album is better than "X", "Fever" and "Body Language". Long live Kylie! Can't get her songs out of my head. She is the simply the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diferen tmusic frtom Kylie, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
Think it may grow on you as the music is a little different to the Kylie music of old. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever changing and ever improving, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
I think one of the most significant reasons for Kylie Minogue's success is that she is willing to experiment with sound and style, and although this hasn't always been successful in the mainstream, I believe it's the secret behind her longevity.
'Kiss Me Once' continues this trend, and in my opinion continues Kylie's success!
It's a development of her sound, and she's absorbed the trend of today's dubstep, though made it her own rather than conform, whilst also staying true to her roots.
The stand out track for me would be 'Sexercize' whilst 'Mr President' is probably my least favourite - but there are none that I would switch off at all!
Long may Kylie reign!

5.0 out of 5 stars amasing, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
what a great new cd from kylie, as usual she gives u a great dance album just love it. amasing

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›