5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kylie and for good reason given my fav girl ...
Love Kylie and for good reason given my fav girl Suzy Hopwood does her Kylie Tribute! Overall what can I say, I'm biased! Looking forward to the tour and seeing Kylie once again on stage dazzling her audience.
Published 4 months ago by Arthur Danielles

3.0 out of 5 stars A SAW point. Americans prefer early Kylie!
Published 10 months ago by Rupert

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kylie and for good reason given my fav girl ..., 23 Sept. 2014
Arthur Danielles "Terry Danielles" (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [VINYL] (Vinyl)

4.0 out of 5 stars "Sleeping With The Enemy" should have been on the album and not just a bonus track., 2 April 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
A really nice album but some strange choices of singles, and bonus tracks. Its just seems they decide to always skip releasing some of the best songs on Kylies albums and focus on the least popular and desperate dare I say.

Over the years Kylie has thrown away so many great single potentials and looks like they are doing it again with this album.

Not including Sleeping with the enemy on the main album is total madness. Million Miles, If Only, Les Sex, Feels so good, Fine all great tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boyfriend Will Love This CD He Went To See Her This Year ..., 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
My Boyfriend Will Love This CD He Went To See Her This Year In Concert And Said It Was Great
So I Bought The CD For Xmas

3.0 out of 5 stars A SAW point. Americans prefer early Kylie!, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
Hmm, I'm a Brit that lives in the US and have been an advocate of Kylie's over here for many years. For too long in America Ms. Minogue was only known for 2 songs, The Locomotion and Can't GYOOM Head. I have to say that my American friends have never thought much of Kylie, much to my annoyance. But then they didn't grow up with her or watch Neighbours. What has happened to her voice though? When I played them really early Kylie they did not believe it was the same person. They liked it. Indeed her voice sounds SO much stronger, richer and fuller on the first 4 albums. On this album she sounds extremely nasally and becomes ever more girly and breathy, quite disposable and with zero depth. As on every album since the brilliant Light Years. It's becoming increasingly annoying. Sorry Kylie but I want the warmth back. Maybe it was the SAW touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, great for work out at gym really ..., 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
Love it , great for work out at gym really good sing along tunes, would highly recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars kylie, 21 Mar. 2014
Rsk Ellis (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
This album is amazing! Kylie sounds soo crisp and sexy on certain songs .her 12th album is one of my favourite albums of her back catalogue , kylie maybe older than half the female singers out there but she is better than all of them she is showing them how its done xx love love this album buy buy it xx

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, if slightly forgettable affair..., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
Being a longtime Kylie fan, and considering the string of hits in her back catalogue, I have to admit to being slightly disappointed by this release. Poorly promoted with bad single choices, the cynic in me feels like this is a rushed perfunctory release to give Kylie an excuse to tour.

Having said that, this is mostly very listenable (if slightly forgettable) pop music and it has definitely grown on me after a few listens. It's got plenty of upbeat songs which suit her voice, and for the most part the songs sound well produced and current.

The standout tracks for me: Into The Blue, Sexy Love, I Was Gonna Cancel, Kiss Me Once, If Only and Sleeping With The Enemy.

NB Sexercise is a really terrible track, I actually struggle to listen to it. Tired, dated dubstep with cringey lyrics. I don't care much for the Enrique Iglesias duet either but it's not awful just my personal taste.

In a nutshell, I like it but wish they had spent a bit more time making this a bit more of a killer album. This is worth a buy for Kylie fans. Get the deluxe edition for "Sleeping With The Enemy"... why that song is a bonus track is a bit puzzling to me as it's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
Quick delivery, present for someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, purchased as a gift as it states ..., 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kiss Me Once [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
Great product, purchased as a gift as it states did as that what my step dad wanted, but it's not the dvd of the concert, so returned as already have the cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Once (Audio CD)
Prompt and efficient thank you!

Kiss Me Once