5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This product tastes amazing and is very good for bodybuilders that want a good dessert with large amounts of protein in. I will defiantly buy again and recommend it to anyone!!
Published 10 months ago by Jordan Messenger

1.0 out of 5 stars looks like dark brown instant mash with grainy bits
in my opinion it tastes gross!!..looks like dark brown instant mash with grainy bits . i was expecting an Angel Delight fluffy consistency and choc taste! , not a bit of it !!!
I tried to make it several times in differing consistencies ...couldnt eat any!
Published 7 months ago by Mrs C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Muscle Mousse 750g Chocolate Protein Dessert (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 8 Aug. 2014
Love this product. Tastes fantastic and is very versatile. If your looking for a quick treat that taste great then this is the one. I'm yet to try and other flavour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice protein filled dessert, 24 Mar. 2015
This is a nice dessert to round off your day of exercise before bed. Personally I prefer to put it all in a Pirex glass measuring jug and whisk it for a minute or two. Put it in the fridge for an hour. After an hour but it in a big bowl with some vanilla ice cream and it is generally very nice! No real feeling or taste of graininess.
Without ice cream I wouldn't choose to eat a bowl of it if I am honest. But with you ice cream it is a great dessert!

4.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't taste like your favourite chocolate mousse and it still tastes slightly ..., 15 Nov. 2014
I was not expecting much from the product but I was pleasantly surprised. No, it doesn't taste like your favourite chocolate mousse and it still tastes slightly chemical but I threw in some raspberries and it definitely curbed my post-dinner dessert cravings in a healthy way.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks like dark brown instant mash with grainy bits, 6 Aug. 2014
I tried to make it several times in differing consistencies ...couldnt eat any!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to make, 14 Jan. 2015
Flavour is average, easy to make, one serving is massive!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't taste good, 24 Oct. 2014
The chocolate flavour does not taste good in my opinion. I'v e tried a lot of different supplements and this one is pretty horrid.

The reason why I have it 2 stars is if u put some chocolate nesquick in it, makes it taste a bit nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product and use it when I need to ..., 11 Feb. 2015
I like this product and use it when I need to up my protein intake. I like the texture and find it filling. It tastes quite nice, and ticks all the boxes where you need something that is sweet with good macros.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't think this s as good as all the reviews claim, 19 Feb. 2015
I don't think this s as good as all the reviews claim. I have no problem with the actual taste which is quite nice but I can't get it to the right consistency no matter what I try. Won't be buying again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just tastes bad!, 30 Aug. 2014
Tastes horrible. Just like powder. Can't comment on anything else as only managed 2 bowls of it before not daring to try it again. A lot of money for something so horrid!!

Muscle Mousse 750g Chocolate Protein Dessert