5.0 out of 5 stars You Want A Cockatoo? I'll Give It To You, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I received this as a gift from my fiance as I think she was sick of me talking about it.

Whilst Most Wanted wasn't as good a film as The Muppets, for me, the soundtrack was just as good, maybe better.

We're Doing A Sequel is easily up to the standards of the original three Muppet movies, its fantastic.
Cockatoo In Mailbu is hilarious, love it.
Interrogation Song is pure genius, possibly my favourite on the CD.
I'm Number One gets better the more I listen to it.
Something So Right is a big song, and has grown on me alot since I got the CD.
Together Again will make older Muppet fans smile from ear to ear.

Everything else is fun, the dialogue clips are nice additions and not overlong ("are you all.....Le Moopets?") and the soundtrack also has five demos.
All are great, one is a deleted song/alternative song instead of Cockatoo In Malibu that has a Rocky Horror vibe.

The CD also has a nice booklet with plenty of photos and even better.....Lyrics for all the song!

A great soundtrack overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh, this is addictive!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I held off getting this disc until I'd seen the movie first, but now I have it, it's sending me straight back to the cinema to see it again... More songs than the first movie, and more by Bret McKenzie, who does such a stellar job. 'Something So Right' and 'I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu)' are just wonderful moments in the film, and become a little bit irresistible when the replay button is involved!

The whole CD is excellent and it's fantastic to hear 5 of Bret's demo tracks at the end - I think I'm going to wear this one out... Don't hesitate - it's a perfect, super-smart compliment to the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrack, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
I loved the movie, so had to have the soundtrack, but then I'm a Muppet freak.
If you missed the movie, get the DVD when its out later in the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
The soundtrack was one of the best things about the movie. It's one of my favourite CDs to listen to in my car at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars muppets cd, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
Great cd from the movie,my son loves it.Delivery was also great.Great for listening in the car or listening at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
Wonderful , our special needs son loves it , he saw the film for his birthday . He has me driving to it to the point that i think i now know all the songs of by heart, Highly recommend this, thank you so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (MP3 Download)
Really enjoyed the music to this film and so do the kids. Great to see Disney on top form again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great soundtrack to a great movie !, 19 April 2014
Great soundtrack to a great movie ! I watched this movie 4 weeks ago & if you loved the movie this is the perfect companion to it ! Songs which you can't stop singing , so catchy , love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant songs great film, 2 April 2014
P. J. Sharp "Hill Top Man" (Marlow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muppets Most Wanted (Audio CD)
There is no escape from thi sin our house - with the kids and my wife playing it at full blast.
Brett's songs continue the masterpiece of the first film - and in fact I think get stronger away from the film. It really could be A flight of the Conchords album. Even featuring Jermian.

i think he would an Oscar for the last film soundtrack - so based on that ,this has to be Oscar number 2. A genuine uplifting, quality piece. The Muppet link is pretty much irreleavant to poptastic linguistic joy of these tunes.