5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I loved this latest instalment in the series. Wyatt and Millie are great characters and they really had some trauma's in their pasts that finding each other helped to heal.

Published 5 months ago by S. Lacey

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother
As an avid reader of RE Butler and Bianca D'arc I was very disappointed with both the series and writing style. would not recommend to anyone
Published 1 day ago by tracey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Mar 2014
S. Lacey (Annalong) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Furry Deal (Paranormal BBW Shape Shifter Romance) (Ridgeville Book 8) (Kindle Edition)

Poor Wyatt, I really felt for him with the memories of his mothers rejection, if I ever met the women I'd have a hard time keeping from hitting her and telling her off for how she treated her son.

As for Millie, she had an even tougher time then Elise, Elise's damage was just her fox retreating from her and hiding but poor Millie was literally split in three considering her human half, animal half and power had all separated and wouldn't work together for her, in fact her animal half and her power were trying to take her over to protect her and keeping her memories from her.

I love that Wyatt managed to make the three parts of her unite for the first time in as long as Millie could remember. they both deserved their happiness and I loved how Maya and the other girls gathered round Millie to make her part of their gang and support her! I always have a giggle when Maya and the rest get involved!

5.0 out of 5 stars big furry del, 2 Mar 2014
This is totally awesome just like all the others in the series. Can't wait for the next one I am sure it will be just as great. I totally recommend these books

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series, 28 May 2014
I highly recommend these books, they are a fabulous read and very entertaining. Celia Kyle is a brilliant writer with a great sense of humour, which comes through in all of the stories. Thank you Celia, I cannot wait for the next book to come out in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Werelions, 4 May 2014
I couldn't put the Ridgeville series down,from tension to laughing my Sox of at maya,ice cream eating prima,seriously enjoyed,good books

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance with humour., 1 May 2014
This is a great series and one I doubt I'll ever get tired of. As well as the romance and sex, there is also a lot of humour. The characters are generally barking mad, but in highly entertaining (and loveable) ways. More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 28 April 2014
Angela (NELSON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I totally love this series and can't wait to read more I have to admit to finding maya totally hilarious

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love maya, 23 April 2014
I am soo in love with the women in this series soooo funny must have laughed out loud more often than not. As well as cried some of the books are tough to read in a "I wanna kill them men too" kinda way lol. The little bits of Maya's opinion is hilarious!!!! As you can tell I love it sooo sad I have now read all of the ridgeville books. On to more from this author me thinks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Mar 2014
Full of drama, emotional issues, but with common sense thrown in. A sensible girl, a strong but loving guy, who could want for more! Could not put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 23 Mar 2014
Beautiful, sad, heartwarming funny, well worth reading. This is my first Ridgeville book but not my last, can't wait to start the next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 21 Mar 2014
Whacky and modern language make sure that you enjoy the story's plot .I've been entertained by the series so far and am looking forward to reading graysons story