5.0 out of 5 stars Oh jeez perfect.......
Published 12 months ago by claire

1.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOOOOO DRAWN OUT AND BORING!
Published 12 months ago by Mel

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh jeez perfect......., 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
Amazing read the more I read the more I couldn't put it down it had me hooked from the start this is the first book I've read by this author and it was fantastic. kellan OH BOY OH BOY what a bad bad boy he was he certainly knew what to do in the bedroom jeez. Fantastic story how he does what he does to protect his family and them he loves you will definitely not be disappointed when you read this book well worth the money I just didn't want it to end wanted more but hey that's me. WORTH MORE THAN 5STAR'S.

5.0 out of 5 stars ohhhhh, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
Great read a book of love betrayal heartache and lots of hot love. Phoenix lost her brother Adric and her best friend and the man she secretly loved disappeared on the same day so when the hot kellan appears in a tattoo shop she falls hard again but she still wants answers to why he left but does she want to hear the answers !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book, although have to say the female lead Phoenix flirts with anyone who shows her a bit of attention, going from one man to the other despite constantly confessing all her love for the male lead. Definitely prefer the male characters in this book, even the one that is dead, in preference to the female lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fantastic story, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
At last a story that was different brilliant just the thing to brighten a day with some hot men to boot loved it couldn't put it down am hoping for a story on Jen and Tyler well worth 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOOOOO DRAWN OUT AND BORING!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
I can't tell you how confused I am by the reviews for this book? I don't really know where to start but I have to try. The grammar, spelling and vocab is a bugbear for me all the way through. The dialogue used is unbelievably drawn out, cheesy, immature and unrealistic. I did not feel a connection between the 2 main characters at all, and couldn't care less whether they ended up together. I'm all for a good Alpha male...this one just came across as a bit thick and a bit of a neanderthal...there's a distinct difference. The main female character had as much depth as a puddle. The sex scenes were boring and repetitive. The big mystery as to the whys and wherefores of the 8 year disappearance was just ridiculous. I usually read a book in 1 or 2 days...this was soooooo drawn out and boring it was painful. My only Regret is wasting several days of my reading time on this huge disappointment. I've either read a different book or there's something afoot with the other reviews methinks? I regret buying this regret, so I'm getting a refund!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
This has got to be one of the best books I have ever read.I cried a few times and laughed.Loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 1 July 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
I was drawn into this story from the start, it has well developed characters and a story that is full of twists and turns. The connection between Phoenix and Kellan is so powerful and the love that blossoms between them is life altering for both of them. Will definitely read more from this author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring and so slow, 28 May 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
I really didn't like this book. At all. The story didn't really start until about 70% in but by 40% I was so bored I started to skim read. It just went on and on at an absolute snails pace. Even when the story finally got going I thought it was all slightly ridiculous and ludicrous. Overall my recommendation would be don't buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% worth your time, 5 May 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
one of my passions is reading, i love a good romance and they are often few and far between to find a "good book" that's worth reading past the first chapter, but in all fairness this book had me hook line and sinker from the beginning, really enjoyed this book 100% worth you time :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This regret, 6 April 2014
This review is from: This Regret (Kindle Edition)
This book is beautifully written the story was interesting and the characters had great passion I loved it from start to finish sorry the story has to end loved it

This Regret