on 24 April 2014
A widow who believes she still lacks skills in lovemaking, pays a man (haunted by his own ghosts) to teach her the art of pleasing her her future husband is a scenario I find rather difficult for me to believe.

On a plus note, the author did manage to convey how Janet is slowly taught to let go of her "frigidity" and to learn liking/loving and savouring being touched. Most of the book revolves on the physical so not really much of a "good read" except for the blossoming of Janet.

I did not seem to find as many proofreading errors so perhaps some of the corrections were done.
on 12 March 2014
A very basic story which would be vastly improved if the appalling spelling and grammatical errors were addressed, if it was proof read I would sack whoever did it.. Just because we are offered free library books there is no excuse for poor/non existent editing.