5.0 out of 5 stars A motivational book
Published 5 months ago by jan raymond

3.0 out of 5 stars PLAIN AND SIMPLE.YOU EAT TOO MUCH!
UNLESS YOU ARE WAGNARIAN DIVA OUERWEIGHT WOMEN ARE NOT NICE TO LOOK AT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS BETH DITTO LOOKS SENSATIONAL BUT IN REALITY MY DEARS U JUST EAT THE WRONG THINGS BANISH THE PUDDINGS.YOU BECOME WHAT YOU EAT
Published 4 months ago by CENTRAL LONDON MAN

5.0 out of 5 stars A motivational book, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fat Girl Truths: Practical Weight Loss Advice for Overweight and Obese Curvy Women (Kindle Edition)
When Jamie Anderson says “Fat Girl Truths” she means it. Being a fatty myself, I found the book informative and motivating. I have fighting weight all my life. I’ve starved myself, gone to many dietitians, and followed numerous exercise plans. I won’t say I failed totally but none of them ever lasted. See, that’s were Jamie hits the nub of the problem. Motivation!

I like how she starts off her weight loss plan with how to motivate oneself. The book takes you through a one step at a time tip on how to lose weight consistently. I especially liked her tips on how to lower sugary drinks (I am a caffeine addict and I like it loaded with sugar), the different kinds of healthy foods to incorporate and the delicious recipes for healthy snacks at the end.

I feel really motivated and ready for a lifestyle change. Wish me luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars PLAIN AND SIMPLE.YOU EAT TOO MUCH!, 25 April 2014