5.0 out of 5 stars New and Improved!
Had the old model E5331 which served me well, but starting to get old now so I decided to upgrade to the new version. As always great service from amazon arrived when they said it would.

Published 12 months ago by David Charlton

3.0 out of 5 stars It is annoying when a product is given 5 stars by a ...
Published 4 months ago by ChrisN

5.0 out of 5 stars New and Improved!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)

Looks very similar to the old model but I find the battery last longer which is a bonus, you can also connect more wifi device to this version (not that I have connected 10 to it yet).

All in all very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars personal wi fi, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
I am 100 % pleased with this product. It arrived before the scheduled date and set up instructions were straightforward. I use this modem in my caravan to keep up to date with my email,browsing and skype when away from home. I have also used it in the car when travelling (as a passenger of course). The broadband on offer at the caravan site is very intermittent, so with a three mobile 3GB data sim at a cost of around £20 which lasts around 3 months I am very happy with this product. I would recommend it without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device!, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
Great device at a great price, this is my third one as when others see it I end up giving it to them and have to buy another!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best buy we've ever made, 13 Aug. 2014
Absolutley brill product .. We took it to dorset for our weeks hols , faster than sky at home unbelievable product. We purchased a three sim and loaded it with £15 ... Three was the best service in the area we were staying and it was excellent used our iPads everyday all week 👍turned it off over night to conserve the data worked like a dream .. Tested it on way home by leaving the dongle on in the boot of car .. I was in my ipad all the way connected to the dongle yay ❤️❤️👍👍can't praise it enough. You can put any sim in it so wherever you go investigate what networks best in that area and purchase accordingly..buy it and enjoy it 👍👍👍

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up; battery keeps in going, 9 July 2014
Chris Hoare "Chris" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
The Huawei mi-fi was a doodle to setup and for use with with my Car and when i am out of the office with my laptop so i can avoid draining my phone battery.

When I bought the Mifi I bought a seperate pay as you go 3g chip; topped it up and put it into the Mifi. Powering it on the small instruction book covered getting into the device and once there it was easy to select the right network settings from my sim. If you don't understand those settings most phone companies can talk you through it; or their website has the information for the settings you need. Once I select the PAYG network settings the MIFI just worked; and has done everywhere I have taken it (including keeping a Signal down the A9 in Scotland.)

The Huawei is reasonably priced; and its a setup once and keep going device that lets you get data onto a device wherever you are - even if it is to avoid a hotels overpriced wifi...

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb and easy set up, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
We bought this along with a 3gb sim to use at our caravan in North Wales, It is great and so easy to set up. We have found that easily copes with an I pad, three phones and a laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars It was unbelievably easy to set up and works a treat, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
This was a present. The recipient loves it. He now has the freedom to use his iPad anywhere and anytime. It was unbelievably easy to set up and works a treat. There is no buffering.

This is a perfect gift (with an appropriate 3 card). Yes, there is free Wi-Fi in shops but quite often you have to sign up for it and tell your life story on a form. And if you travel a lot, some train and coach companies charge for wi-fi, unless you can afford to travel first class.

This is well worth the money and I plan to buy one for myself in the very near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars modem, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black) (Electronics)
Quite an improvement on a dongle. We can all keep online if the home broadband goes down, which happens occasionally. Fairly good Wi-Fi range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Device, 21 Jan. 2015
I moved house 6 days before Christmas, on my own with 2 children! This marvelous device meant I could still work from home using email on a laptop, we could use our iphones, and I even set up the TV's to access Netflix through it! Although Netflix does gobble up the data, when you're waiting 2 weeks for broadband to be connected, it is a God send. It was easy to set up. I wrote the SSID & password on the box with magic marker as the sticker writing is so tiny, I'd need a magnifying glass to read it. Not secure, I know, but only visible to people who come into my house so not really a problem.

You just connect to it like regular broadband, ie enter the password and you're off. 5 devices can connect simultaneously so ample for us 3 with our phones, my laptop and the occasional NetFlix.

Just check that you can get phone reception in the area you want to use it first, as it would have been useless in the house I moved from. At the end of the day, it runs using a SIM card so it's only as good as the mobile phone reception in the area.

At £25 for 7gb of data, it's more expensive than regular broadband, but if it's a stopgap or occasional use, it's acceptable. It's certainly made our Christmas more pleasant & easy than it would've been otherwise.

I'll definitely be taking this on holiday this year!

What a fantastic invention!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is annoying when a product is given 5 stars by a ..., 19 Dec. 2014
It is annoying when a product is given 5 stars by a lot of people and it mentions how easy it is to set up etc. I found the instructions were misleading, the laptop I tried to install it on didn't recognise it at all (I had to manually install the SSID and Wifi key as if the router wasn't broadcasting its presence). When I got it working, I was only getting 1.5Mb download speeds when an old dongle I used to have gave 3Mb (it's a poor mobile area). Now the problem may be with the Windows 8.1 version on the laptop but be aware these glowing reviews don't match everyone's experiences!

Huawe E5330 21 Mbps 3G Mobile WiFi (black)