5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Sherlock Poster Bundle
I am in love with both of these posters. Cannot stop looking at them. Definitely recommend if you are a fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back to the city of London with crime solving detective Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Doctor John Watson. WOW!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Sherlock Poster Bundle
So, I think that the product of the BBC Sherlock Poster Bundle is great because the television of Sherlock presents a modern but contemporary update from the classic detective stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

In my opinion, the design of the Sherlock posters look fantastic because the actors of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman look incredible to look and I like the words of''The Game is on'' because this presents a fresh appeal to my taste and in the background you get to see the city of London as 221B Baker Street, the London Eye, the large Big Ben tower clock and Saint Paul's Cathedral.

I reckon that both of these posters make a wonderful display in a person's bedroom at home, you could consider purchasing this product for a friend who likes drama or even you could give this to someone who is a fan of Sherlock.

I have paid 9.40 with FREE delivery from the Amazon.co.uk Marketplace website online because I obtain student discount on other products. Thank you for listening to me for this review. Enjoy the rest of your day! From Richard Hill

Sherlock Poster Bundle