on 4 August 2014
I've been using smaller disk packs for years and thought it was time to bring them all together, this binder is plenty big enough for anyone but the most avid of collectors and is well made to boot. Leather binders tend to wear easily and are often as heavy as their contents so nylon was the way to go, it's very light and has an adjustable carry handle. You won't find better value for money elsewhere.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
Got mine from Four Square Media. Well made case, a lot better than rival brands. Good sturdy metal binders hold in place the plastic sleaves. These cases were never designed to hold maximum capacity however. I should know I have tried. Half capacity is about right and makes sure you don't end up putting too much pressure on the ring binder. It uses a zip to seal it shut and comes with a rubber molded handle. The best thing about these cases is they are easy to store. I now own a few as I had far too many DVD boxes taking up space and decided to just keep the disks. They're really handy to free up space in the home and a great way to keep disks safe and portable. Don't bother buying non ring-binder files, they just aren't as good.
on 13 April 2016
I bought several CD/DVD holders made by different companies and this was by far and away the best, not only because it was reasonably priced but it was much better designed and of far better quality than all of the others (including some more expensive ones by well established brands). This sturdy DVD holder comes with a mesh pocket so you can store a few notes that come with some DVDs, the cover and zip are of good quality, but the main selling point is that the pages are held together by a conventional ring system (as in a standard ring binder), so you can easily take pages out and organise them to your heart's content. Excellent value for money, although I'd recommend only storing up to 200 CDs or DVDs per holder.
on 23 June 2015
An excellent product. The detachable pages on the ring binder mean that rearranging is easy. The item is strong enough to store all 240 CDs safely. My only (small) concern is that each of the CD pockets is slightly pinched at the sides, so that the CD will not accidentally fall out. This is ideal for safety but it means that I have to use a bit of force to push a disc into position and pull it out. I don't know if this will have a detrimental effect on the discs in the very long term. Probably not, and I'm just being over-solicitous because I am fanatical about my CD collection. Anyway, five stars and a firm recommendation.
on 5 February 2016
This Four Square Media DVD Ring Binder doe's a great job of tidying up those shelves of Dvds ,and safely storing them away . better off taking a few sleeves out and just store about 170-180 disc's for best results . i got fed up of moving my films whilst decorating ,i was filling about 8 black sacks full of films ,then had to put them back on shelves and sort them out in order again. now i have got over 750 films in 4 of these case's ,filling 2ft on a shelf instead of 2 x 6ft by 3ft bookcase's full of dust collecting discs.
on 20 June 2015
I've saved a load of space by moving a collection of bulky DVD box sets into these.

In theory it fits 240 discs. But the rings aren't really big enough to hold all the sleeves when full without stretching them in a way that could risk disc damage. I'd suggest just taking a few sleeves out, reducing the capacity to 180 or so discs. Or just remove a few sleeves from the rings, and lie them loose in the binder, which seems to work fine.
on 25 May 2015
An excellent product which gives quick and easy access to my DVD library titles.
on 29 May 2015
Great DVD holder. This has freed up so much space in my home. Good sturdy wallet. So glad I chose this one with the ring binder. Great service from Four Square Media. Thinking of buying another one for my CD's.
on 17 May 2015
Can't fault this. Superior to the 2 older more expensive ones I have. Don't be fooled by the low price, it's an excellent buy. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another or other Four Square Media products.
on 20 November 2015
I've owned many CD DVD storage products before...but I'm sold on this one...it's very sturdy...doesn't feel cheap like so many I've had...it's nice a professional looking...inside...the ring binder is great...strong...and the retention sleeves are strong also...I trust all my CDs are securely stored in this binder...it's excellent value for money...plus the zip feels premium compared to others I've had! Bonus!