5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!
Excellent product!... this battery recharges my mobile phone faster than plugging it straight into the wall with the charger! I also use it to back-up the battery on my Nexus 7 tablet and Skycaddie GPS range finder whilst out on the golf course. This is a great bit of kit with so many uses, highly recommended!
Published 12 months ago by Alan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Brought August 2014 , !!!!! on May 2015 while I was on train battery pack started to heat up and started to produce smoke !!!!!!! Casing started to melt around connection point . Not good
Published 1 day ago by Lb

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc 5000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Power Bank USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone Motorola Moto Samsung Galaxy iPad HTC Nokia Android Smartphone Phone Bluetooth Speakers - Black and Orange (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item, 2 July 2014
A. P. Hume "aph" (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product and service.
I have used this whilst sitting in my garden and listening to music on my Samsung tablet, no running inside to recharge just plug in and relax, worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone.
AAA+++ one of my all time favourite buys..

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, compact and it works., 29 Aug. 2014
Grample "Russell" (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
The EasyAcc 5000mAh is smaller than my smartphone and of course, as easy to carry. It arrived showing charge to three of its four LEDs and took an hour to complete to full using my phone’s charger. I then charged my Nokia 630 using it from around Nokia 30% to Nokia full in two hours and the EasyAcc then showed charge to three LEDs. Subsequent re-charge of the EasyAcc caused the third LED to flash so the remaining EasyAcc charge was probably between two and three LED-worth. Therefore, I expect to get at least two phone-charges from a fully charged EastAcc but I cannot report on its ability to retain charge as I received it only three days back.
I bought it because the battery for the Nokia 630 is impossible to find in the UK but upon reflection I believe the external battery pack is better solution than a spare phone battery and of course can recharge any other hand-held with a micro USB input. I have also re-charged the EasyAcc from a cheap (£2.99 from Amazon) car cigar-lighter-to-micro-USB connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Great little thing for it's price and you do get about 3 full charges to an iPhone 5/5c/5s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, compact with a decent capacity., 1 Feb. 2015
This is a fantastic, compact, stylish power pack - the 5000 mAh capacity manages about two charges on a Nexus 5. I carry this with me at all times, you never know when you might get caught low on battery power. While the capacity isn't the biggest, it is the size that is the main draw for this product. If you want a small, discreet power pack perfect for carrying everywhere with you this is the one to go for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 30 Dec. 2014
I found this via recommendation on a gadget website so was expecting good things. When compared to other power banks on the market - the price and capabilities of this are great!
It was a gift for my boyfriend whose phone battery never lasts the full day. He says it works very well - easy to use, plenty of power and the size means it fits nicely in his pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc® 5000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Power Bank USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack, 18 Jun. 2014
This item is absolutely fantastic and well worth the money. I did a 35 mile bike ride recently with two sports apps running Sports Tracker & Map My Ride. The phone was in flight mode with GPS enabled.

I had travelled 23 miles when I decided even though there was just a little short of 1/4 of the phones battery still charged (samsung galaxy s3) so I plugged the external battery in to be on the safe side and continued the ride.

As I cycled every now and then I stopped to check on the battery etc and I found that as stated in its description that it recharged the phones internal battery completely and still left more than half a charge left to go at when I returned home.

There are 4 small bright blue LED's to indicate the level of charge, these of course are only lit up when the battery is being charged or when it is plugged into another device and charging that.

A second occasion it was used was when a friend required a charger and I had it n my bag and it completely recharged her phone from flat in less than an hour then charged my phone back fully. She was so impressed with it that she tells me she will be purchasing one and for the price I may also purchase another.

It does not take long to charge and I would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 16 Jun. 2014
Item Arrived promptly and was packaged well. It was a Father's Day gift, he loved it but needs to buy an iPhone lead as it doesn't come with one

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Dec. 2014
This is a very good product. Just charge it up and throw it in your bag, then forget about it until your phone runs out at which point it is invaluable. It will charge a totally flat I phone 5 twice on one charge. My colleagues have borrowed it more than I have used it so be careful who you tell!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an absolutely brilliant product. Works great when on the go & ..., 14 Nov. 2014
This is an absolutely brilliant product. Works great when on the go & even charges the phone while playing games etc fairly quickly. It recharges fairly quickly, as well (I just use my phone charger). Looks more expensive than it is. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.