5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - everyone needs one
I honestly can't remember the last time I left a review on an Amazon product. I buy a lot of things from Amazon, and...I'm lazy.

But THIS.

Published 6 months ago by Chloe LaPhoenix

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor. Do not buy
Very poor.
Looks great however functionally is very poor. Bought one from here, manages to charge my iPhone then has only a small amount of charge left over. Maybe worth £5 not £15.
Published 3 days ago by George warr

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - everyone needs one, 27 Aug. 2014

But THIS.

This is one of those things that I just -can't- understand why every single person does not have one of these. Why the heck haven't these caught on yet? You - yes, YOU - if you haven't got one of these, why the hell not??

If you have a smartphone you know all too well that scenario when you're out and about and OH LOOK, the battery has somehow depleted itself since you charged it that morning and you don't know when you'll next be home to charge it up. Cue - THIS THING. I bought it for a festival after remembering that portable chargers existed, but expecting gimmick-y solar-powered things. Not so! This charger is small, sleek, elegantly designed and comes in my favourite colour (orange) - ladies, it will definitely fit in your handbags and guys - possibly your pockets. It kept my phone going all weekend at the festival - and although I haven't conducted a proper test of how much it can charge, it managed a full charge from complete depletion to 100%, charged up a friend's phone to couple bars at the festival, then I got two more charges out of it from under 30% to about 70-80%. It's definitely worth getting this capacity rather than the one below, which is what I was considering first. It just seems to last forever. It feels like some kinda life hack, and means I don't have to pay extortionate prices to charge my phone at festivals, or be frugal about my phone usage.

It does take quite a while to charge up, of course - I also found that it charges much quicker if you use the cable(s) that come with it; I was using the USB-micro USB cable that came with my Kindle and that I normally use to charge my phone, but it was taking a bloody long time. Completely worth it though, for the novelty of being able to charge my phone on the go. And it's not just a little boost of charge either - it will charge it all the way up to 100%, like I've said.

Almost everyone who asks me about mine (when I inevitably get it out at gatherings, etc) seem unaware that they exist or assume they're rubbish gimmicks. So I do my best to spread the word on these things, as I'm doing now. One of the best purchases I've ever made, hands down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, compact and it works., 29 Aug. 2014
Grample "Russell" (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EasyAcc 5000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Power Bank USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone Motorola Moto Samsung Galaxy iPad HTC Nokia Android Smartphone Phone Bluetooth Speakers - Black and Orange (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The EasyAcc 5000mAh is smaller than my smartphone and of course, as easy to carry. It arrived showing charge to three of its four LEDs and took an hour to complete to full using my phone’s charger. I then charged my Nokia 630 using it from around Nokia 30% to Nokia full in two hours and the EasyAcc then showed charge to three LEDs. Subsequent re-charge of the EasyAcc caused the third LED to flash so the remaining EasyAcc charge was probably between two and three LED-worth. Therefore, I expect to get at least two phone-charges from a fully charged EastAcc but I cannot report on its ability to retain charge as I received it only three days back.
I bought it because the battery for the Nokia 630 is impossible to find in the UK but upon reflection I believe the external battery pack is better solution than a spare phone battery and of course can recharge any other hand-held with a micro USB input. I have also re-charged the EasyAcc from a cheap (£2.99 from Amazon) car cigar-lighter-to-micro-USB connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Powerbank, 5 Jan. 2015
Andy_F - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The Easyacc 5000 mAh power bank is very nice.

In the box you get the power bank, instructions and a micro usb charging cable/

The power bank itself is made black anodised aluminium The power banks dimensions are 129 x 64 x 12.7 mm and weighs a diminutive 160 g and is absolutely pocket sized and would happily go in a backpack, suitcase or handbag.

The power bank features 1 USB power outlet which can supply 1.5 amps it also has a micro USB charging port and has 4 blue Led's as a power/charging indicator and a power on/off button.

The led's indicate the following

Charging the power bank

0-10% 1 led's lit
10-30% 1 led lit next one flashing
30-60% 2 led's lit next one flashing
60-90& 3 led's lit last one flashing
90-100% all 4 led's lit

Charging your device from the power bank

90-100% all 4 led's on
70-90% 3 led's on
40-70% 2 led's on
10-40% 1 led on
0-10% all led's off

Voltage on the charging port was measured at 5.06 Volts on no load, and I successfully charged my Nokia Windows Phone, Blackberry, Asus Tablet (Memo Pad), Hudl, Wifes Ipad, Kindle and E Cigarette with no problems at all.

In common with most power banks once the device detects that there is no load on the output i.e. Nothing is connected or that the device you are charging has become fully charged and switches its self off to conserve power.

Overall, this is a very well made, discrete,power bank and the build quality is extremely good.

Highly Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for festivals, 19 Sept. 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged and stylish in appearance. Purchased for my son for Leeds festival, as a bit of peace of mind for me, really. He says he got 2 full charges on his Samsung S3, which didn't last him the full five days, but he is a heavy phone user! In retrospect, wish I'd bought the higher capacity model, but was afraid he'd lose something more expensive!! Still a useful piece of apparatus.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend!, 5 July 2014
Great device, I now have peace of mind wherever I go that I can still use my phone even if battery is low. Happy with the speed of charging and also useful if I just want to charge it at home and make a phone call while carrying it around with me at the same time. Fast delivery, so would recommend seller too.

4.0 out of 5 stars It comes fully charged which is a nice touch. It comes with two USB leads, 18 July 2014
Andy Mcnish "andymcnish" (manchester uk) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what is says on the tin. It's small and solidly built.
It has one button that tell you how much charge is has left (0-4 lights). It comes fully charged which is a nice touch.
It comes with two USB leads. One is power in to charge it up; plug that in and the lights flash showing it's charging (and how the charge is progressing). My only (tiny) criticism is that this lead is very short and the Power bank might end up dangling off it (rather than lying flat on a nearby surface) when charging up as a result.
The other is power out. Connect it to a device and it will start to charge that device automatically (just like it was plugged into the mains).
Simple, well built and does what you want with the minimum of fuss. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So many uses!, 7 July 2014
Excellent product!... this battery recharges my mobile phone faster than plugging it straight into the wall with the charger! I also use it to back-up the battery on my Nexus 7 tablet and Skycaddie GPS range finder whilst out on the golf course. This is a great bit of kit with so many uses, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 July 2014
i have used it many times after i bought this. it charges by phone really quickly.
really satisfies with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Power Back Up, 3 July 2014
P. J. Wright - See all my reviews
Brilliant back up for my power hungry Nexus 5. Saved the day many a time while out and about. Worth every penny!!!!!!
Great service as well highly recommend this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one!, 22 April 2014
Once you get one of these, you'll wonder why you never got one sooner!
Incredibly useful to take out with you wherever you go if you worry about your phone running out of charge.

Very slim, can even be placed in your pocket along with your phone if necessary, though I tend to use it most in my car, or in my locker whilst I'm at work.

As long as you keep the pack charged up and with you, you'll never run out of charge on your phone again!
Can get 2 full charges of my S3 with a standard battery size, leaving a little bit left in the bank.

Comes with 2 cables. One is about a 1.5foot long, whilst the other is just a few inches.