on 5 May 2014
Trying to find a solution to my daughters destructive abilities (unintentional) this is a godsend and she likes it so much that she never takes the iPod out of it and considering she is on her 3rd iPod i have continued high hopes that this case will continue to protect it from it's own worst enemy the USER.
on 25 June 2014
I bought this because I recently I had the screen replaced on my ipod after smashing the screen. I am a very clumsy person and in the past 2 weeks of owning this item I have dropped it a couple of times and no damage has come to the item or my ipod, I'm very pleased with this.
on 20 March 2014
lovely little case, nice and solid, so i feel the ipod will be well protected, great bright colours, would recommend
on 5 April 2014
Love this so much! Great case for keeping iPod safe. The added screen protector and stylus it came with was a bonus too. Would highly recommend!
on 12 March 2014
Not particularly high quality but for the price, you cant complain. Very satisfied with the product and super quick delivery.
on 24 June 2014
brilliant case that came first day it was expected. Love the design and its really robust. great buy for a great price
on 28 January 2014
I loved this product because i love the colours and the pattern and it can stand up and you can put your credit cards in there and it is just AMAZING!!
on 1 January 2015
Arrived quickly, but quality is poor. The cover has a plastic film which after only a few days has started to come off.
on 7 March 2014
This case is great for my iPod, it fits my iPod perfectly and protects it from everything! I love the case's design also, delivery was reasonably quick !
on 14 March 2014
It's easy and comfortable to hold. It's doesn't break when you try and put it on. I'm loving the colour . I am really pleased with my iPod cover.