on 26 August 2014
Needed something to counteract what my better half calls my "turtle posture"! This brace seems to do it - not totally comfortable, but effective in reminding my shoulders where they ought to be. Not had it long, or washed it yet, but it seems well-made, and the price was enough to make it seem that one was buying something worthwhile, without being excessive.
on 17 February 2015
It pulls shoulders back. It is a corrector, it will not force you bad posture out. All it does is apply pressure and you must stand or sit straight. The brace is just a reminder of what your posture should be like.
on 6 March 2014
For several weeks I have looked at various posture braces and read many reviews. I did not want to take a chance with the really cheap ones, decided on this one. First, my waist is 95cm and the xtra large is just fine. Now, to all those cry babies saying these things hurt your arm pits and it does not work - you are not committed to the problem. Yes, if you slouch forward it will press against your underarms - that is the point!! You use your muscles and pull your shoulders back into the correct position - and it is fine. It does not do the correcting, it reminds you to sit up straight and use those muscles that have sat for many years.
Quite honestly, it is up to you to fix your problem, rather than find something to 'support' your problem. This one, and probably just a big rubber band hooked around your shoulders in the rear would do the trick. It is your mom saying sit up straight. Yes that is uncomfortable, I have been comfortable slouching for 30 years, so you need to retrain your mind to make sitting straight comfortable again.
22 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2015
This support is fantastic. I wear a protection vest and a heavy utility belt at work, which gave me pain. This prevents my shoulders slouching and keeps my back straight. No more pain in my shoulders or the centre of my back. Very discreet. The only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that it needs a bit of adjustment throughout the day to stop it rubbing under your arms. Would recommend wearing a tshirt underneath the support rather than straight on bare skin
on 3 November 2014
My husband has been suffering with a bad shoulder and back for a few months. After many trips to the doctor and physio he was still in a lot of pain. Last week he put this corrector on and felt pain relief straight away. He is now able to drive and is back to work today.
VINE VOICEon 23 September 2015
As soon as I put this on I could instantly see an improvement in posture, the brace should not be used for more than 8 hours at a time, which is handy for my 8 hour shift. it's eay enough to put on however I would suggest thread the bands before putting it on like a vest.

The only downside to this brace is the velcro straps are wider than their conter part so you end up with some velcro on your abdoman and stomach which is quite irritating. Also the product isn't suitable for people alergic to latex and plastic.
on 21 March 2015
Too soft and fexible, therefore not holding it tight enough to correct the posture
on 17 March 2015
It didn't actually do anything ! I was hoping for something to remind me to hold my posture at the very least.This was just annoying, like having a ruck sack on
on 7 March 2015
Made my back worse than ever . and those straps that go under the arms are so uncomfortable.
on 16 June 2014
I really like this product. It holds the shoulder back without forcing them, it is comfortable and easy to wear. Only downsides paddy on the arms looks bulky under clothing and the strap around the waist is a little spacious for small people like me.