5.0 out of 5 stars love the new series
This book is great and a good companion to the ghost bird series but I don't feel the guys are as close in this
Published 14 months ago by nenotnny

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow she gets around
I enjoyed the overall storyline of this book. However I got so frustrated when the main character just jumps to one boy after the other. If the main character were a guy I would have stopped reading after a couple of chapters as you would think he was a serial cheat. I hope C L Stone takes these comments on board for the next book, I wont be reading it, but it may save...
Published 13 months ago by LaurenC

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series) (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book was one of my favourite ones I've read and hope the next book comes out quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Thief, 2 Jun. 2014
This is an amazing first book to a new series. I got sucked in straight away, loving the characters. The story was interesting the whole way through and I can't wait to read the second book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thief: The Scarab Beetle #1 by C.L. Stone, 29 May 2014
Really enjoyed this book and the other series. Good storyline, Leaves you looking to read the next book. Would buy the other books in series and in other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 May 2014
I have read all C L Stones books. The Academy- has me hooked. Just read Thief The Scarab Beetle Series and now can't wait for the next book. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars The academy <3, 18 May 2014
I love how it overlapped with the ghost bird series, made me squeak like a teenage girl lol for those that do not know, the ghost bird series is another series for the academy. A must read. I love the lead in this, very headstrong and exciting, compete opposite to sang (ghost bird). The academy books make me smile inside and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and original, 13 May 2014
I want to live in this book! A nice change to the usual TA romance. Can't wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 10 April 2014
I first found C. L. Stone with the ghost bird series, and while I do love that series very much, I am hooked with this one.

The heroine is a take charge kinda gal who isnt wanting or needing to be rescued in any way.

I can not wait for book 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars great characters!, 7 April 2014
I couldn't put it down. The characters are all different and I know they are not fully developed but I can't wait to get to know them better. It's a fun read and C.L. Stone is a great writer. Well thought out story and developments and leaves you wanting for more.

3.0 out of 5 stars I doubt i will be buying any more of this series, 27 Mar. 2014
Nowhere near as good as the Academy series. Pretty much the same characters but the lead female is really stupid. Given an option she makes the worst choices. She is really irritating.

5.0 out of 5 stars loves this..., 18 Mar. 2014
Was waiting for what felt like ages for this to come out and i wasn't disappointed. Loved the new series and loved the older feel to the book, can't wait to see where the next one takes us.