Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 15 March 2014
Brilliantly written, what a story. The comedy at times, had me laughing out loud. If you like reading fiction about a desirable, pretty Woman taking her Bull Whip to a Men in the nude, this is for you but, take it all lightheartedly?
on 10 April 2014
As usual, the lady didn't disappoint! I have enjoyed all her stories but I loved the imagination of this one. I'm a man but can see why a lady would want to punish the men dealt with in this story. Severe punishment but then a proper caning does hurt and nobody describes them better. I was cringing at times but also slightly envious, I think! I'm not too sure the story is exaggerated, why should this not happen. If you enjoy strict women administering severe punishment, you'll love this.