Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 January 2015
One of those rare moments when I find a CD that refreshes and inspires at a deep level. Beautifully crafted and thoughtful tracks throughout: thoroughly recommend this brilliant product from Bethel Music..
on 6 May 2014
Get this album. Recommended by my daughter. So whether you're 6 or 60 and love Jesus get the album. It will encourage and sustain you.
on 18 February 2015
I heard the songs on the God Channel and had to stop what i was doing as it drew me to listen. Absolutely beautiful music. had to buy it.
on 5 January 2015
Really draws you into worship. The DVD is fantastic and gives you a real sense of the passion of the worship leaders. Excellent.
on 31 December 2014
Great C.D . It brings you into the presence of the Lord and helps you worship Him.
wow!
would recommend it to everyone
on 28 December 2014
A brilliant album from Bethel Music, this is a powerful worship album, filled with Love! Enjoy, it's a must have.
on 26 January 2015
Love it. It has really blessed me during a difficult time. Beautiful, powerful songs
on 13 October 2014
Each time I listen to this I find another track that captures me. What amazing voices. What amazing musicianship. I particularly love "It is well". Cannot recommend enough.
on 17 June 2014
If you're a lover of Bethel music, this is a fantastic album. Some duplication from previous CD's hence the rating. Been playing it constantly since purchasing it!
on 27 May 2014
Great worship album like all other Bethel worship music. "You make me brave" is my favourite and the best track in the album.