on 30 April 2014
Great. the case adds quality to the IPad, if that is possible. The free swipe pen is fantastic. The screen protector went on easily but I could not clear all the air bubbles, but hey! they cannot be seen when the IPad is on.
on 29 April 2014
Very quick response to order delivers the next day.Product very useful sturdy and easy to use , would recommend handy .
on 6 June 2014
I just love this cover. I already had a Smart Cover but not anything as smart looking as this. They come in different colours and are just the bees knees. I would recommend them.
on 10 June 2014
In error I bought this cover thinking it was a 'smart' cover, which shut off the ipad when it closed on it. However, it does not do that...BUT...I liked it so much, and gained other things from it in comparison to the usual flip shut smart cases, that I decided to keep it anyway. The images and description show exactly what it does and looks like, but I am impressed with the quality and snug fit and have given 5 stars. Update - sadly, a day or so later, the ipad started slipping out of the first (less upright) 'stand/slot' when the ipad is being used, which is incredibly annoying as you simply touched the screen and it slipped out and fell flat. Worse than that, a day or so after that started it now won't even stand in the slot at all and immediately slips out when placed in it. So, I only have the back, more upright one that can be used.I can only presume that the fabric has become slippery on the stand,and/or the slot isn't deep enough.
on 27 June 2014
I like the case and it gives good protection but it doesn't switch the machine off which is disappointing.
on 6 September 2015
Bought this case for my new ipad air. My mum told me to get a rotating one as really useful. My ipad air fit perfectly. Had no problems with it since I bought a month a go. Still in good condition. I love it. Highly recommended product for such a good price. Free stylus pen ( I got bored of he novelty of it quickly ) and a standard screen protector.
on 5 January 2015
A mate of mine brought me a apple leather case from the Apple store in the states and it's rubbish. Sides down and doesn't stand up and way too pricey. This is just right. I've no complaints at all and I use it all the time rather than the fancy one from Apple.
on 23 June 2014
Original case arrived damaged so I contacted the seller who responded immediately. A full refund was given and as a gesture of goodwill a replacement case was despatched, arriving next day! Couldn't ask for better than that!!
on 19 September 2014
Lovely to look at and very sturdy giving excellent protection. Would be much improved if the ridges which hold the iPad upright are deeper as the iPad easily slips out and falls flat.
on 8 February 2015
This the second one I have had for my sons ipad, Brilliant protection and only replaced due to the fact that he wore out the last one. Would thoroughly recommend.