5.0 out of 5 stars made me want more.
I gave this book a five star because i like it very much. Have read both the books on this subject and now am hopefully awaiting the third.
Published 19 months ago by Le fey

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
Read the first few chapters - but became increasingly bored - no apparent main characters. I enjoyed the first book I read by James Stevens - so this was disappointing.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs C L Morley

5.0 out of 5 stars made me want more., 1 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Satan's Alternative, 3 Mar 2013
G. W. Rix (Swansea wales) - See all my reviews
Having read the Judas Codex by this author I eagerly looked forward to his next novel and was not disappointed. it was a great improvement from his previous novel There were a few spelling errors which looked more like computer glitches which I would of thought the publishers should of spotted before printing, but this did not spoil a great read cant wait for his next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satan's Alternative, 9 May 2013
What a great read, the author has a marvellous imagination and has come up with a very plausible dooms day scenario. Anyone who thinks about what can happen to the planet should read this book. Well done keep the books coming.
Satan's Alternative

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 14 Oct 2013
I got involved in the plot from the start, and it proved quite consuming.
The characters were credible and it followed on well from his first novel.
Allowing for an unoriginal doomsday scenario it proved disturbing enough to keep me reading voraciously awaiting the positive outcome ;which was slightly predictable but nonetheless well done.
Perhaps prophetic in some ways perhaps we can dismiss it as total nonsense, it still provoked a sense of "what if?"
Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Sep 2013
Love James Stevens work. He has seamlessly linked this sequel to his first book. Thoroughly recommend this as a good read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 15 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and unexpected, 27 May 2013
I enjoy reading thrillers and I found this one moved along at a good pace and kept me pressing the "next page" button on my Kindle.

There were two elements though that stood out for me and made this a 4-star book.
1) The opening drew me in as I felt it was well written and structured
2) Many books, in my experience, that explore such themes stop short of where this one goes - I will not expand on the details here for those who have not yet read this one. In this sense it is both chilling and poignant.

I finished the book yesterday and thinking about it on the way to work this morning I found I was recalling, not so much of the sweep of the plot, but the girl and her little brother who had a brief but deeply sad cameo appearance. Ok, so I could not feel for the other characters as much as I would have liked but still the pace, the willingness to explore the "what if" element and the cameo parts made it an enjoyable read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoiled, 10 Feb 2013
Decent storyline spoiled by poor spelling and worse grammar. I know this might seem like nit-picking,but it spoilt the book for me.