5.0 out of 5 stars Die Tryin clothing!! I love it!!
Published 14 months ago by luvyduvydoli

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and print
Nice fit and print. However the material could be a little bit softer. It is a bit on the itchy side.
Published 3 months ago by AG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Die Tryin clothing!! I love it!!, 29 April 2014
Ordered this tee and I've got to say I'm really happy with it, the material is soft, the image on it is clear and really well printed, just what I was looking for. Well packaged and delivery was quick. I love it. Can u do vests like this?? Amazing. No complaint from me. At this price u can't go wrong. Ill be back to do more shopping as my son wants one too!! Many thanks From a norman reedus fan girl. 💖💖💖💖💖

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Bargain., 16 May 2014
I bought 2 of these for my granddaughters who are Daryl Dixon daft & they were over the moon with them. They are excellent quality and the picture is lovely and clear. I highly recommend these & this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 July 2014
Fantastic service, item arrived very quickly.
The t-shirt is perfect in every way.
I would order again with no hesitation.
Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 9 Oct. 2014
This t- shirt is comfy, a lovely soft material, clear image and fits great, only thing is once i got mine I ordered another for my freind only to find they had increased shipping! But I don't mind as its a great quality product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Walking Dead fans, 10 Nov. 2014
I bought this due to the amazing price before it either sells out or the prices went sky high and I must admit, I love it.
It's really comfortable and well printed.
Really pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality. Ordered large and it was just about ..., 28 Dec. 2014
Very good quality. Ordered large and it was just about the right size. Came on time as well made a great Christmas present for my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality tee shirt - picture is nice and clear, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Walking Dead Daryl Defy T-Shirt (Apparel)
Lovely quality tee shirt - picture is nice and clear. Bought as a xmas present for my daughter who loves Daryl - perfect fit and gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars It did arrive before I expected it so very pleased., 12 Nov. 2014
It's for a Secret Santa gift so not for me so not opened. It did arrive before I expected it so very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
Great t shirt, fitted well, fantastic print. Great top for any fans of Norman Reedus or the walking dead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and print, 17 Mar. 2015