on 24 January 2014
Fits the phone well, offers decent protection, and looks smart. It's PU fake leather of course, and if you got the Nokia for its slim profile, this case makes it rather chunky. But better than expected for the price.
on 10 November 2013
was delivered quickly, although i didnt get my mini stylus pen the title says you will get. got a screen protecter though but not good if you want a stylus!
on 1 April 2014
The quality of the materials used, considering the price of the product, are quite good and the case does the job well.

The stitching around the outside of the case is a little on the large size and that makes the case look a little cheaper, tighten up on the stitching and you will get a better looking case.

The two stylus that came with it are fine, they do the job too. also the screen protector is very handy to protect the screen from scratches especially if you intend to put some 'cards' in the slots on the oposite side.
on 28 April 2014
The 625 fits perfectly into this case. The cutout for the rear camera is in exactly the right place and does not obscure the lens, it also helps to keep the lens clean by preventing fingers touching it. The buttons are all accessible as is the audio socket and the magnetic catch prevents accidentally switching the phone on when in a pocket.

The catch works really well and you get the sense that this will continue to work for years regardless of how much it is opened and closed. The 625 is a slim phone which could easily slip out of a hand but with this case there is more confidence that you won't drop it and that it will not get scratches on the screen when next to keys or loose change.

Holding the phone to the ear for calls when it is in the case is a little impeded, however, the front cover of the case will fold right back and can be clipped with the magnetic catch in a reversed shape to make this easier.

The styli were not a consideration with this purchase and have not been tested. Overall I am very pleased with the cover and would highly recommend it to Nokia Lumia 625 owners who want to protect their phone.
on 29 June 2014
The phone cover came on the last date stated for delivery. I had to return the phone cover as it was too big for the phone, it did state on the plastic cover it was for phone Lumia 625.

I have returned the cover and am waiting further contact from Amazon.
on 23 April 2014
This is my second time ordering this and yet you have not sent the correct item. I didn't complain I just ordered another one ... I received this yesterday and it states if there is a problem contact tech then it gives no number to call. Not a very happy customer
on 2 April 2014
I chose this rating, because the wallet is a real help to me. The sensitive buttons on the phone made it difficult for me to handle it without actioning something or other. Now all is different, and I am very pleased with the look of the wallet.

I ordered this item because I needed it, and also the price was very good. It was good to have the touch pens also, however the small one fits into the earplug socket to anchor it, but the connecting wire has already broken, and doesnt seem strong enough. its a pity that there isnt anywhere for it to go. The large touch pen can easily be clipped into my pocket.

The wallet was well packaged and came within a short time.
on 23 June 2014
My order arrived with out the large dabbler pen and the small one, which attaches to your headphone socket, broke within the first hour of using it. Already the side plastic is starting to break off, so don't know how long it's going to last. I've had this two weeks so not holding too much hope for it lasting longer than the month. Unfortunately there are only cheap offers on Amazon. I would have happily bought a more expensive one if there was one on offer. The only positive, I like the colour, I bought the pink one so I could find it in my handbag. Also the cover really does protect your phone if you accidentally drop it like I did
on 5 May 2014
Nice sturdy cover - phone easy to put in and a snug fit. Makes the phone a bit heavy but there should be less of a problem with the phone (which is a bit 'slippy) falling from the hand. If it did fall the wallet would offer far better protection from damage. Does feel a bit heavy in the shirt top pocket but will get used to it! Wallet also comes with small stylus which could easily become lost. There is a small cord with a small plug attached, after a few moments realised this plug fits neatly and securely in the headphone socket.
Looks expensive but good value for money..Like the magnetic clip that holds the wallet shut.
on 17 June 2015
Had this case for over a year and its still in pretty good condition. The corners of the plastic inner case are chipped slightly and it is starting to pull away at the back from when it is folded, mostly due to my habit of pretty much only holding the folded over portion of the case. But the big thing for me is that my phone is frequently at the mercy of toddlers who don't always treat my phone with the respect I would like, throwing it in a temper tantrum etc so yes it does make the phone a little bulky but it is this bulk that helps to protect it so if you want something to protect your phone I would definitely recommend.