on 14 September 2015
"I love the artsy design of this curtain which is what first caught my eye. I love to try and glam up the bathroom but, living with a man means no flowery floral girly touches so this curtain was the best of both worlds for us. I love white, he loves black.

Made from a strong white polyester fabric, the curtain is suitable to be washed in the washing machine but it tough enough so it wont rip or tear.

What I really liked is the fact that the eyelet holes are reinforced so they wont be easily worn away. The curtain comes with the plastic eye hooks as well which was a nice added touch.

The curtain measures a sizeable 200 x 180cm so it will fit just about any regular sized shower-over-the-bath or shower cubicle with ease. It is not transparent but it is not opaque either so you still get a lot of light inside.

Please note, I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review."
review image review image review image review image
on 2 September 2015
I received this item free of charge in return for my honest review.

This is a really nice, lightweight shower curtain.

It is not see through though lets in plenty of light.

It is a thin material rather than plasticy and the water runs off it nicely.

The material is good quality and feels strong.

In the pack you also receive plastic shower curtain rings. I didn't need to use these, however, they also felt good quality.

The shower curtain looks really stylish and hangs much nicer than the plastic curtains.

I would definitely recommend this curtain.
on 4 March 2016
My order arrived early and I am impressed with the fabric, the plastic eyelets help because it will not tear easily like the cheap one my landlord gave me. This curtain is quite a bit longer than my old curtain. The pattern is really nice and makes my bathroom look quite different.
I am only a tiny bit disappointed that there was a red mark more like a smudge near the bottom of the curtain but it's not a big deal.

The water seems to be dripping off nicely.

I would recommend this product and seller to others.
on 23 January 2016
These shower curtains certainly do the job of keeping the majority of the water where it is needed but I do have to say that they feel quite flimsy and they are not totally waterproof. The seller does warn you of the length discrepancies and this one is the same. It doesn't reach the floor of my wet room. My previous curtains were exactly 2 metres long so these cannot be the same as they hang about 2cm from the floor which allows water to flow away from the shower area.

I also suspect (but cannot prove..as yet) that the polyester curtains have a hydrophobic coating which may wash off when the curtains are cleaned in a washing machine. Water beads onto the surface of the curtains which does suggest a coating rather than the curtain being impregnated with a fully waterproof coating. Time will tell. Very good value though as the curtains I have looked at for a wet room have all been £10+ each
on 11 April 2014
lovely shower curtains,very true to size,easy to put up,well packaged,very fast delievery defo recommend,lovely black colour,very happy with purchase thank you
on 26 June 2016
EVA not polyester as the description states but actually seems to be fine, keeps the water in the tub and looks ok, the edges haven't been seamed just straight cut but no sign of fraying so hopefully that'll be ok
on 19 March 2016
The curtain itself is not bed, but had some tiny marks.
Fabric is fine, not sticking on each other when is wet.
Take mesurment untill u purchase, it quit long for my bathroom.
Still wouldn't refund
on 28 January 2016
This shower curtain looks great,my only disappointment is its a bit lightweight so doesn't always stay in place when you shower. I don't think it has the usual weighted hem but apart from that it does the job.
on 21 November 2015
Looks great in my bathroom and goes with the colour scheme I currently have! Its a very long shower curtain though and I had to trim the bottom just slightly but other than that it looks great and works well as a shower curtain :)
on 24 September 2015
had for a while standing the test of time very well, seems to be mould resistant, I live in a flat with no ventilation to bathroom and this has survived longer than any others, still no signs of mould..... brilliant!