Style Name: PowerStar 5A UK plug|Change

on 2 April 2012
I wanted a charger that was as good as the Apple one for my iPad and can also charge 2 devices when needed. This device fits this need perfectly. I particularly like the fact that when both ports are in use the power is not simply split equally across the two ports as is the norm I have seen in the past on other chargers so I can charge both an iPad and an iPhone simultaneously at sensible rates.
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2013
We have used this item to charge multiple items including an iPhone, BlackBerry curve, galaxy s3 and s3 mini's all have worked fine.

It will also charge a nexus 7 tablet the only issue we have had is with USB cables not all are the same and some work and some don't.

Really like that when 4 items are charging it doesn't get hot and it appears to spread the amps depending on the number of devices.

Overall excellent for anything that needs a USB charger
on 10 June 2013
I have been charging iPad2, iPhone4, iPhone4S, and a battery pack at the same time with this charger, and everything got charged. I use it at home, but also brings it along on vacations. I bought a second one as a present for a vacation home. And I am thinking about bying another one for my office.
on 25 June 2013
At last I don't have to take 4 different chargers away with me. Very well made and the indicators allow the user to see the status of charge on any of the 4 connected devices at a glance. In fact it's so good I use it at home and put the others chargers away.

Would have given it 5 stars if the GB 3-pin plug was removable and you could slide on EU/USA/OZ adapters.
on 4 September 2012
Unlike so many cheap adapters this works well for my ipad and other gadgets and had not failed yet; I have bought another one.
on 20 May 2013
I use only one charger for all my devices. It charges like a rock. It's a good solution for my purposes.
on 26 April 2013
If you have too many chargers, this solves the problem nicely. Charges my iPhone, Playbook, Blackberry wherever I am.

Great when travelling light!
on 21 April 2014
We have iPods, iPads, iPhones and Samsung S4 phones in the house, plus the odd bluetooth headset or speaker. This device handles any 4 at a time with aplomb. My s4 can display the rate at which it charges and this device rates as high as Samsung's own. iPads charge happily alongside Android brethren. You could get a 4 way socket and 4 chargers to do the same thing but this is so much more compact and elegant, it's size is particularly useful if you are travelling.
on 29 July 2014
Best purchase this year by far. I am so sick of juggling chargers and cables and plugging/unplugging things. Something that is the bane of modern life where everything seems to have it's own special design plug even though it's a USB charger. Well, this thing sorted that out in an instant. Now I have spare sockets on my extension and can plug things in that I need without having to check first what's charging.

This does precisely what it says it does, and it does it very well indeed. I've had both my wife and daughter's tablets and phones charging off this thing and you don't have to keep pressing the active button to see where the charge is. The illuminated markers on the socket tell you at a glance what is charged and what isn't - and wonder of wonders, they actually work. It does in fact tell you when something is finished charging. I may have to buy another one of these for my phone, tablet and toys and free up some more space.

Saves time, space and lots of effort, I cannot recommend this highly enough. Provided you keep the cables tidy (and this is easy with various options available here on Amazon) you cannot go wrong, and it tidies up hard pressed wall sockets and/or extensions instantly.

The price is great, delivery is quick and this thing does precisely what the seller says it does. How often do you get that? Brilliant purchase, and it's saved what little is left of my hair too.
on 23 January 2014
Ok a lot of people seem to have had luck with this, but mine lasted 5 minutes before going dead. Perhaps you will be luckier - your choice