on 25 June 2014
These stamps are a good price, of decent quality and have provided much enjoyment. However, the ink pad is of incredibly poor quality. This wasn't an issue for us as we have a large collection of stamps and inks but is a consideration if this will be your only set and the reason for a reduced star rating.
on 26 October 2014
Would have been a bit disappointed at full price.
on 26 July 2015
The ink is poor. It's a challenge to get proper quality stamps out. Stamps like this are generally a disappointment for children especially the young ones. My daughter hasn't played with them at all.
on 10 July 2014
My daughter loves these frozen stamps.
My only little negative would be, it would be nice if the stamp ink came in a few colors ( not just black) but overal we are happy .
on 13 March 2015
The picture these stamps produce are tiny and belong on a postage stamp. Both me and my daughter were disappointed
on 5 January 2015
Stamp ink was bone dry. Again, very dissapointed by alot of the Frozen merchandise ordered as Christmas gifts.
on 16 September 2014
Bought for a Christmas present, looks good value for money and a must for frozen fans
on 8 March 2015
The ink had dried up by the time my daughter tried to use it, disappointed
on 27 November 2014
You can buy these from bnm for £6 stupid price with postage for what it is
on 5 October 2014
Much larger kit than expected, very impressed. My daughter will love it.