5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Dozen
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This boxed set is so full of goodness that if it were an actual book I would be doing my daily work out just lifting it to read!

Published 8 months ago by Ruthie T

I usually read all the way through 99% of the books I purchase. I found the characters in most of these stories really hard going.
At the end of the day we read for fun, why read a story that you think, why should I bother?
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Ce Osborn-nowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Dozen, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Dangerous Dozen: 12 Sexy Heroes To Die For Romantic Suspense Boxed Set (Kindle Edition)
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

Twelve great authors have got together to give us a real treat when it comes to suspenseful romance. I will post updates as I finish each story, but want to recommend it now, so you do not miss out.

Protective Custody - Paige Tyler

Well written story about cop's daughter with a stalker, and the inspector detailed to look after her. Clever plot, steamy romance and desired ending - perfect escapism.

High Tide - Maureen A Miller

This action packed mystery based in Hawaii is both steamy hot, and plot rich. There are some clever twists and definitely the hands off policy fails in the end - just as we knew it should!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralled, 23 Jun 2014
What a great collection. A great variety for an amazing I by price. Once I started I couldn't get enough. I would deffinatly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 13 Jun 2014
Varying amount to read in these stories. Not over gripping, but nonetheless some were a good read and worth recommending

5.0 out of 5 stars loved., 25 May 2014
Great box set enjoyed reading them..
Just couldn't get enough of them..
greatly written looking forward to reading more from these authors..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 12 May 2014
I put this as a 5 star, because it's a real good easy read, great stories, the sort of book you start but can't put down till it's finished, I would recommend this book set to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 11 May 2014
I had read a couple of these stories before, but as these were so cheap I can't complain. The only one I skipped was the faeries, boring. The others were good, plenty of naughty bits. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 May 2014
I enjoyed these books and enjoyed reading them all I have my favourite authors but it does me good to read different and at the price couldn't go far wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 30 April 2014
Loved the heroes series and had to buy some more similar ones. Love any stories where a uniform is involved even though I am married to a uniform myself. My own life fantasy x

2.0 out of 5 stars only read one or two chapters of most of the books, very disappointed, 27 April 2014
Mrs. Ce Osborn-nowell "Cath" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Sexy Hero's. To Die For Romantic Suspense Boxed Set, 26 April 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed all the twelve. Stories would recommend. The variety of subjects of each author's contributions. Supreme value for the money.