on 12 April 2014
I have always loved the chemistry between Sean and Avery but by the end of the last book (13) I was really disappointed with Sean and decided that he wasn't who I thought he was and that Avery would be better off without him if he is so totally different!!! Anyway, in this book he is back to being the man he was.... somehow!! But I'm not sure how to take his revelation about his relationship with Black... OMG, where is his relationship with Avery going to go now? Why did Avery turn to Marty? Why won't she just let Sean "save" her from Black? The book ends in a similar way to the last one... What is going to happen now?
on 25 February 2014
Holly Ward does a number on me EVERY TIME and this is no different, these serials suck me in and I never want to let go. Sean Ferro, I adore this guy, no matter what he does I always see the good side to him and slowly but surely this is being uncovered. Avery, Avery, Avery what am I going to do with you...I could curse and scream sometimes but the s*** has hit the proverbial fan so now I need to wait to see what happens going forward. Where will HM Ward take them next? I just want a HEA, after everything, surely these two deserve one? They were made for each other!!
I received an ARC of The Arrangement 14 for my honest review
Another WOW part to the epic series! Every time I try to guess what will happen next I am always wrong. There is so much drama and it’s so unexpected it has you gripping the edge of your seat. Black is such an evil woman but I kind of like her surprises. In this one Sean is more revealing about himself and wasn’t expecting what I read! Avery is such an awesome character and I love how she can push Ferro’s buttons! AND of course we can’t forget the cliff-hanger! I never thought that would happen in a million years! I can’t wait to find out what happens next!
Also, one thing I love about this series is the way it’s written! It’s very descriptive and gives lots of impact! Holly is such an inspiration!
Everyone must read the series! You’ll be a fool not too!
on 24 February 2014
I have read so many reviews about to much going on to long and I can honestly say there is so much more this was amazing and even though you think you know where it is going your wrong and another twist later brilliant writing I am loving the rest of the characters in this book Bryan Jon Ferro just superb
So i received an Advanced readers copy from holly for an honest review, I have had so many mixed feelings about this series!! I completely love the Ferro brothers but I think this series is going on a bit long!! I really want to see a HEA sometime In the near future as it's starting to get a little unbelievable the longer it goes on. Sean Ferro has put my emotions through the ringer and I never know how I'm going to feel about him by the time the book is finished!! I need to know what's happening it's driving me mad, I'm not very patient so I'm finding it hard to wait. I just hope this series finishes soon and we get to see some more of the other Ferro's very soon!! Oh and some more Trystan can't wait to see what's coming next with holly!
on 12 June 2014
H.m ward is a fantastic author and has everyone on the edge there seats with her cliff hangers and amazing story lines.

Arrangement 14 is as great as the rest. People complain about how they are taking two long to end but I love them more and more with each book.
Cannot wait for the next and all the other Ferro books to come :D

Xx
on 24 February 2014
This series is becoming a bore fest, the story is now so drawn out and ridiculous it's become laughable! Book 14 and still it seems we are no closer to a conclusion, good work HM Ward, you must be laughing all the way to the bank! I give up now I really don't care what happens to Sean or Avery their characters have become pathetic and annoying and totally unbelieveable.
Don't even know where to start, I'm glad the cliffhanger is nothing like 13 but I can not wait to hear from Sean again!!!! H m ward you are truly and amazing writer and I'm so glad that I've had the privilege of meeting the ferro brothers and trystan x
on 24 February 2014
Loved the book, I really enjoy reading them highly addictive but would like it to come to an end soon I'm finding it starting to drag although I will still buy and read I feel it should come to an end soon.
on 12 March 2014
Amazing!! Unable to put down, I have a ferro addiction! Every book just keeps getting better! Thanks hm ward ur brilliant x