on 10 March 2014
As a health and fitness nut, I review a lot of books in this area. This book gives a lot of sound advice. It is a quick read, immediately actionable and goes straight to the point without any fluff or useless filler material, like so many other books do that try to impress you with a large number of pages. Easy 5 stars.
on 7 March 2014
It is so important to be aware of what your putting into your body. One thing that I have come away with this book is to take my time to chew my food. I feel I get full quicker and also the benefits are great such as it extend to both digestion as well as the acquired ability to actually feel your body absorbing the food.
on 27 May 2014
Very useful and helpful book that makes a lot of sense and has helped me with my daily diet! Well done!
on 25 March 2014
Although I liked the book it was somewhat basic. Good value for money though. Clear and very concise although most I knew about
on 6 April 2014
It was interesting but a very short book, It would make you thinks aout eating without thinking or rushing .