5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Rescue
Once I finished Wrecked I wondered if the sequel could possibly match the emotions that it had put me though, but Rescued surpasses it easily. Lorrie is still struggling with her issues but you are with her and feel her pain, and Hunter is also struggling with his own issues but refuses to give up on them as a couple. The way the POV's switch in the book is flawlessly...
Published 14 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars oh I wanted it to be better!!
I really wanted this book to be better. I was so excited for it as the first one was excellent!! Still a good ready but not on par with book one. I do love Lorrie & Hunter though ;)
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
The first book was waay better I kinda got bored if this story half way through!! Nothing really happens in this book

4.0 out of 5 stars Must read......:, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
Very emotional read and a good ending although felt a bit rushed towards the end. Preferred book1, but still a great 'easy' read.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Stars, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely fell in love with Lorie & Hunter in book 1 "Wrecked" and couldn't wait to read the follow up "Rescued" - Let me say it did NOT disappoint! WOW! The storyline isn't your everyday romance, the characters are not perfect, the plot takes twist and turns you didn't expect! Trying to figure out Hunters secret was leaving me baffled, then came the big reveal! It was not at all what I was expecting, yet I could relate so very much!

This series is a must read! Priscilla has an awesome writing style, and both books were real page turners for me!

Wrecked is my favourite of the 2, I always find the first meeting and developing of the characters to be engrossing and fun, Rescued is the development of the journey, and finding out if Hunter & Lorie can have a HEA!

ARC Received from Author in exchange for an honest review

4.0 out of 5 stars Hunter !, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
Loved hunter body sounded great wasn't as good as the first one but still enjoyed this first book I've read like this so it was very upsetting at times when hunter couldn't walk I was gutted xx

3.0 out of 5 stars could have been better!!, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
I found that i enjoyed reading the book but i thought there could have been a lot more to the story. I think it ended a bit too soon but thats only my opinion. I was really excited for this sequel because wrecked was excellent. It was still a good read just not a good as book one. I loved lorrie and hunter :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
What an emotional fabulous story providing you read Wrecked book 1 first, loved these books could easily read them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Aww brilliant, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
I do love a happy ending although through the book I wanted to shake the hell out of lorrie and tell her to stop crying and get a grip the writing was powerful enough to understand how hard it must be to go through that and then there's Hunter so amazing I felt connected to him and his difficult times, a couple that's just perfect for each other

2.0 out of 5 stars What a let down, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
Was hoping for much more from this book.loved the first book in this series but this one a big let down and boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
This book was so moving, It had so much depth of there dispare and pain that it makes you really feel it to, very good read makes u realise the importance in life x

5.0 out of 5 stars In a world of pain there is always the Hope of being Rescued..., 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rescued (Kindle Edition)
A Romance with a Twist...WOW!! Ms West has won my heart with this story. The first book ended with Lorrie receiving a disturbing letter and Hunter's secret being partly exposed but misinterpreted.

Lorrie concludes that she is not quite healed enough to live her life, so packs her bags and heads home to her Aunt and Uncle's place. She continues with her therapy, but in her heart and mind believes that the black hole she has fallen into has no way out.

Then a surprise arrival changes everything for Lorrie. The hole becomes shallow and world seems brighter. Lorrie begins to move forward but not without a few more of life's obstacles thrown at her...Marco, Hunter and her studies. What can Lorrie do to finally move her life in the right direction, out of the darkness? Can she do it alone? Does she need to do it alone?

Love and Life can be complicated, the journey can be tough. But at the end of the day the choice is always ours...Live Life, NOT fear it, it belongs to you...Make It Worth It!

A wonderful story that has a place in my heart...Thank You Ms West!!!

Rescued