‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, Wow, 6 Mar. 2014
Clare Parrott (Gainsborough, Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
This has to be the BEST book in the series so far. Absolutely fantastic military romance. This book is set in London, Virginia, and Spain and as the title suggests Rocco Savage has a secret but then so does Mi6 interrogator Caterina Cruz. The chemistry between the pair of them is super hot and I love the way Cat gets Rocco going by talking Spanish to him and the way she handles a weapon whether it be a gun or a super large knife held between her teeth. If big hot guys with big guns who pull out all the stops to save the girl is your cup of tea then this is defiantly for you.

**WARNING** This story has a violent sexual scene and Cristin Harber has done a great job of portraying the horror of the attack without making it overly graphic and I would also join Cristin in saying that...

"Rape is a crime. Talking about it isn't. There are many resources out there, Including After Silence to help in the healing process"

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to Team Titan!, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
So how do you start a review for a book that left you speechless in a good way?.....I suppose like this, honest to god......these Titan boys are addictive! I am struggling to put into words how good this book and the whole Titan book series is!
Like the books prior, Savage Secrets was a page turner, however I enjoyed taking my time with Rocco....erm I mean taking my time with this book because it was so enjoyable (I suppose I could say I wanted to savour it, you know like a nice glass of wine or quality bar of chocolate lol)
It was easy to read, however there was a few errors with duplicate words but not enough to affect the enjoyment factor or my overall reading experience.
For me personally I found it to be an engaging and at times an emotional read (there is one dark heartbreaking part where the 'baddie' was truly evil) but as you read on it becomes key to the storyline, as hard as it was to read through it.
Okayyyyy back to happy thoughts, I did enjoy all our favourite Titan boys & girls returning from previous books, the secondary characters in these books are IMO what makes the stories great, the characters are believable and each have there own individualities which makes me want to dive in and be part of their gang. There was a few goofy moments which made me laugh out loud too especially Rocco trying to understand Catarina ("Oh for Christ sakes. Ay carrumba, chimichanga" scene was a particular favourite lol)
and finally before I bore you to tears with my babbling review.....the epilogue was a nice unexpected surprise, I was left feeling happy, content.....and needing sleep as I read through the night (as you do with good books)

So If you love Military, Suspense, Romance, Alpha men, Strong heroines, Engaging story lines, well timed humour, HEA, Book boyfriends that you would kick ya other half out of bed for, then this is the book for you.

Loved, Loved, Loved it!, bring on Roman and Beth's story :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The deepest Titan book so far, 15 April 2014
Nicola_1202 (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series and know that amongst the action and suspense, I'm going find a man to love, a feisty lady that can bring him to his knees and plenty of explosions, both in the bedroom and when fighting the bad guys.

Savage Secrets is all that. Rocco Savage is no stranger and after what happened to him in Chased I couldn't wait to see how his story evolved. As is the case with all the Titan men, he's alpha, but just the right amount and whilst he's not without his secrets, he is a protective gent who will fight for those closest to him. And Catarina Cruz gets close. The Spanish firecracker is strong, independent with a huge heart but has a painful past and an axe to grind.

It is darker and heavier than the previous books and whilst I found it a little slower starting, when the action hits it pulls a real punch; some of which is brutally heartbreaking and doesn't make easy reading. My heart ached for both Rocco and Cat and their journey put me through the ringer, but amongst all the heartache was passion, intimacy and some wonderful touching moments and banter that made me smile. They were a wonderful couple with a deep connection. In some respect much more than that of our previous couples.

If you are a fan of this series, I doubt you will be disappointed and is a must read. And if you haven't met the Titan boys yet, this is a series I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I think I may say this for every Titan book I read but this is the best one yet!

The chemistry between Rocco and Caterina is out of this world, the connection this pair have is wonderful.

Cristin has a knack for twist and turns and finding new ways to use the plot to blow up your mind with one of Sugar’s grenades!!! you never know what’s going to come next for Team Titan.

Cat has these great out burst where she speaks rapid fire Spanish, Rocco has no idea what she’s saying but it get him hot all over anyway, love it.

There is violent and a gut churning scene where Cat is attacked by El Mateperros (the Dog killer) it nearly ripped me apart, the after effect on both Cat and Rocco was so very emotional and well written.

The secondary characters in these books are what makes the stories great, the characters are believable and each have there own individualities that pull all the stories and plots together, it’s great that they are part of each book and not just forgotten, it’s part of what makes Cristin’s Titan stories great.

Savage Secrets was a page turner, fast action, with emotional scenes. If Military, Suspense, Romance, with hot Alpha men and Strong heroines, filled with Engaging story lines is what your looking for look no further than this series by Cristin Harber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab read from Cristin Harber!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book from Netgalley in return for an honest review.

Caterina Cruz watched her family being massacred when she was a little girl. She was saved by a then wet behind the ears Jared and he made the promise to help her whenever she needed it. Well she is all grown up now and she has El Mateperros - the Dog Killer, in her sights and she wants him dead.

Rocco Savage has been bumped up to Jareds second in command but he is suffering from recurrent hallucinations after being stabbed with a poisoned blade. He is helped home after a night on the tiles in London, after taking a nasty turn by his "Angel", who later identifies as Caterina herself.

They are thrown undercover together and the heat just escalates. They each have their own baggage and there is a rather violent and gut churning scene between Caterina and El Mateperros but it is handled well. There is a great ending - no spoiler alerts here except to say who knew Cat and Rocco could handle all those boys!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Action, 23 Jun. 2014
I read this for Hooked On Books

I absolutely loved this book.
This is about Caterina Cruz, a young woman with revenge on her mind. She wants to avenge her families death, by killing the terrorist who was responsible. She comes up with an elaborate plan, that includes Titan Operative Rocco Savage posing as an arms dealer & more importantly her new husband.
The story that follows was funny, sexy & action packed. I could not put it down.
I really loved the dynamics of the Titan crew. They bounce of each other perfectly.
The romance that blossoms between Rocco & Caterina is sweet & sexy.
This was a perfect read.

4.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
This book had me on the end of my seat the whole time.
I was awwwwing then crying then awwwwing and crying.
I was no sure with reviews I have seen, but they must of been reading a different book :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved and cried but loved this book, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
The best one in the series yet. Tough to read at times, chocked me up several times. Despite tragic events a relationship blossomed and the happily ever after gave me the biggest smile of all the series

5.0 out of 5 stars ROCO Rules, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the Titan Box set I had to get the follow up and was not disappointed. New all the characters really well by now and the story kept me on edge all the way through. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Lovely action romance,good storyline,hero to fall for,love story good to follow,another titan team member to love.well done,looking forward to more titan books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6)