5.0 out of 5 stars Wow beautiful fit.
The fit is great, darted in the back to help the hang and fit, Material soft and hangs really well. We are tall and big girls. Flattering. only prob is that the sequins are glued instead of sewen, this keeps the Price down,
Published 14 months ago by Twister

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for a cheap top.
This top was a great colour, just as described and expected. The fit was good.
The greatest downside was all the sequins had been stuck on in great lumps, I left a trail of fallen off sequins everywhere I went.
Published 13 months ago by Xmas pud

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for a cheap top., 28 May 2014
This top was a great colour, just as described and expected. The fit was good.
I hand washed the top, the bowl was full of sequins. I dried it hanging on a coat hanger, on my clothes rail, more sequins came off when it was ironed, inside out and using an Ironing cloth over the top as well. More sequins are still falling off every time the top is touched or moved.
There was no hem on the garment, it was just oversewn, the fabric is also very thin.
I would not recommend this top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow beautiful fit., 6 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 April 2014
Well i did not expect that many sequins.... I wore to work and all day I shed sequins, I mean loads of sequins!! everywhere I went it was so embarrassing .. sorry but I expect better even though... fairly cheap .. its poor quality to have them drop off like they did if I purchased this in a store I would take it back... will not buy anything with Sequins again until I check if sewn.. why would you stick with glue anyway??? I mean that is all going to come off in one wash isn't it?

3.0 out of 5 stars butterfly top, 6 May 2014
Mrs. J. M. Harrison (uk) - See all my reviews
loved the idea of this top but the sequins are only stuck on and not very well, everywhere I go I leave a trail behind me

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 16 May 2014
M. A. Clarke "light" (uk) - See all my reviews
It is covered in badly stuck on sparkles which drop everywhere cannot wear it anywhere
Do not know how to send it back or would have done so

If it was without stick on sparkles wh

3.0 out of 5 stars BUTTERFLY MOTIF T-SHIRT., 5 Jun. 2014
Very pretty t-shirt but when opened all the sequins fell off. I had sequins everywhere and as I am disabled it took me days to clear them all up.Before I could wear it I rinsed it 6 times which is ridiculous. No I would not recommend this garment to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... top was coming of but the seller was very good about it, 22 Feb. 2015
the only thing was sequins on this top was coming of but the seller was very good about it , and explained how it must have got thought quality control because it shouldn't have done , give me a refund and said to get rid of it which I thought was nice of them .

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 9 July 2014
I loved the top and it fitted well but unfortunately the sequins were only glued on and keep falling off. I have left trails of sequins everywhere on my plane journey to Italy. However there are still hundreds of them left.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 21 Aug. 2014
The garment looks nice in the picture but the actual garment looks cheap and a little tacky. Does not fit as expected and most of the sequins fell off the first time of wearing. Not very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheres the butterfly !!, 6 Dec. 2014
The top fits well, colour lovely but - the sequins are dropping off, first time on about 20% dropped off . washes nice the white design is still there just not so many sequins !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›