5.0 out of 5 stars Great case
My daughter absolutely loves this case. Considering its low price I was surprised at the quality of the product. The colours are exactly like the photo, the clip that hold the device is sturdy enough and the magnetic clip is strong. I don't think she uses all the extra bits, but at the price it doesn't matter. Definitely recommend.
Published 6 months ago by Bee

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Its ok but it does fit my ipod touch but if u want to take a picture u have to take it out of its cover as the camera hole is on the wrong side. Still it keeps it protected which is what i wanted.
Published 8 months ago by mavis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 6 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This is excellent and it's the only case I have found which ..., 13 July 2014
Andrew Cowie "acowie" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ZAFOORAH® PU Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Generation +Free Stylus+Screen Protector+Microfiber Cloth (Apparel)
This is excellent and it's the only case I have found which lets you slide out the iPod to put it in a dock. I had a grid plastic case before but it was difficult to remove and it eventually cracked but this is ideal; complete protection on the move and safe to remove when you want to dock your iPod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly satisfactory item and service, 3 April 2014
We have been delighted With this item. Originally I ordered the incorrect item and the follow up service was excellent. The replacement item that I then ordered was supplied quickly and my son is pleased with the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely cover, 8 Jan. 2014
Very attractive cover that offers good protection for my ipod touch. Not sure how to get it to prop up as shown in the picture but dont have any need to get it to do that anyway. The cover arrived promptly and I am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 5 May 2014
This is a good quality case which fits the iPod well with a snug fit. Just don't expect prompt delivery from zafoorah.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 26 April 2014
I purchased this for my daughter and she very happy with it. It appears to be a well made case and good design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product but be careful when placing the order I ..., 1 Aug. 2014
Excellent product but be careful when placing the order I wanted a black case but got a purple one instead its not obvious how you select the colour you want apart from that it is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod case, 8 May 2014
I was very pleased with the case. It fits like a glove. The free stylus seems useless because there is nowhere to attach it and the lead is too shot to be practical. But the case is everything it said it would be and I am very pleased with it. Also it is a very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Close, very close.... but not quite there yet., 1 Oct. 2014
CJ Hakes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very nice. The fold for making it into an easel-like case is a bit awkward. At first I didn't think it even had one, although the photo showed it very clearly, but then I noticed that the back case did come away slightly, so if you don't see it at first, keep trying. It's plastic mostly, not leather, but stylish enough for the price. It's a keeper as far as I'm concerned. I'm still looking, however, for a case with room for the earphones, USB cable, etc. -- it seems no one has invented one of these yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase - well happy., 17 Sept. 2014
Not real leather but it seems so hard to get one so this is next best. Quite good quality and a perfect snug fit for theiPod, allowing access for switching on/off, charging and earphone use whilst the wallet is closed - you have to open it to adjust the volume if your earphones don't have that facility, but to me, that's a very minor point. The slips for credit cards seem tight but I've got a proper wallet for that so, again - a minor point for me. It isn't bulky - just the length of the iPod and about the thickness of an iPhone when closed with the iPod inside. Liitle cleaning cloth, screen protector and pen thingy included with it. Couldn't be happier - excellent purchase, totally unlike the previous case (different make and seller) that I bought a couple of weeks ago and dumped within days.