5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it
I love the Mediterranean diet and collect recipe books like this. All I can say is that I like the recipes in this book and learned some things that hadn't crossed my path yet. This is what a cookbook needs to be. If you are into this diet or are looking for an introduction, check this out :)
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual ingredients
Published 9 months ago by Orinoko

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mediterranean Diet: 39 Fresh And Delicious Mediterranean Recipes From The World's Healthiest Diet-Lower High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol And Risk Of Cancer ... Diet Recipes, Mediterranean Cooking Book 6) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mediterranean Diet really makes you life better!, 23 Aug 2014
Mediterranean Diet really makes you life better - it has anti-inflammatory properties, provides your body with healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. I'm always eager to enhance my cooking repertual and this title has surely helped me a lot! I've tried a few recipes from this book so far and they're really delicious! And the desserts section is really original and surprising. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 April 2014
done 3 recipes already.easy to do and very tastey cant think of any thing else .I might buy this as a book

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual ingredients, 7 Mar 2014
I don't know what some of the ingredients are (arugula, for example) but had to laugh when I came across the ingredient "3 large aborigines"!!! I assume the writer means aubergines. For me, I found some of the recipes too complicated and I'm afraid they didn't really appeal. But this is a matter of personal taste. As a free kindle download it's worth a look even if some of the English is poor.