5.0 out of 5 stars Great film for kids

Waste of money
Published 10 months ago by Edward P Mahon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film for kids, 23 April 2014
Lyndee H (Ipswich, Suffolk) - See all my reviews
My daughter is a huge Moshi Monsters fan and wanted this after seeing the film at the cinema as she enjoyed it so much. It is a good film with a variety of Moshi Monsters and their moshlings plus some new characters. The plot is pretty simple with typical film conventions and references other films, such as the very Indiana Jones-esque opening sequence with Buster Bumblechops but since this is aimed at children, that is to be expected. It does develop the characters on a bit from the online game and this makes it interesting for any Moshi Monsters fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buster needs your help, 15 May 2014
I bought this for my niece and she loved it,if your kids like moshi monsters they will love this,and its fun to sit and watch with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars good birthday gift, 11 May 2014
My grand-daughter was very happy with her gift and has been watching it over and over again. No problems with playback and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 May 2014
Our grandkids love it ,they had seen it in the pictures but keep on watching it at home, ideal for us to have some peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars movie, 16 May 2014
" brilliant " my niece seen in pictures and wanted dvd as soon as released (well happy)as there one of her fav's

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 23 April 2014
The dvd arrived on the day it was released as was promised and made my grandchildren very happy to have this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mummy, can we watch it again [please]?, 14 May 2014
This DVD is a must for any Moshi fans. And I live with two of them. The movie brings to life much loved characters from the Moshi Universe giving them, well, some character. It is very colorful and lovely and Dr. Strangeglove is too funny to be really threatening, which is great as small kids (at least mine) tend not to like to be scared too much.

Some parts of the story are told in songs, which are also available to watch as extras on the DVD. There are also a couple of extra features about the making of the movie and the visit to Moshi HQ that my kids loved.

Overall brilliant - so glad they are going to make another one (that is obvious from the ending).

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-see!, 31 Jan. 2014
I took my 6 yr old daughter to the flix to see this just after Xmas. We absolutely loved it and I'm not the Moshi fan out of the two :) Lots of fun; fabulous toe-tapping songs (we bought the soundtrack CD the day after, the songs are that good); simple story that's easy to follow. Just a total joy of a film. Never mind my 6 yr old, I personally can't wait till it's released on DVD, want to enjoy it all over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves Moshi Monsters and was super excited to get the DVD, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this DVD for my son for Christmas. He loves Moshi Monsters and was super excited to get the DVD. Unfortunately, it would not play in our home DVD player attached to our television due to UK formatting which is not compatible with our device. I ended up having to play it on my laptop dvd drive which can be set for different geographical regions. It wasn't the same as viewing on the television, but he enjoyed it just the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stocking Filler, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Moshi Monsters: The Movie [DVD] (DVD)
My 3yo loves this movie. He watches it over & over. Well worth the price. I bought it as a last minute stocking filler and he loves it and knows every song off by heart now as he has watched it that much. I admit I am sick to death of it but it keeps my boy happy and has a nice message about friendship & working together behind it.

Moshi Monsters: The Movie [DVD]
Moshi Monsters: The Movie [DVD] by Wip Vernooij (DVD - 2014)