5.0 out of 5 stars Review
The design is simple yet elegant. I like the colour very much... Will definitely recommend this because the item is as described and overall, it's just good.
Published 2 months ago by Floyd Mendoza

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite
Published 2 months ago by Janet Dryden

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 6 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite, 30 May 2014
Looks good, has swivel and stand function but does not support sleep mode very well. The picture does not show the black elastic that comes down the length of the cover which spoils the overall look mine also had blue paint on the elastic!! Was I disappointed? yes just a tad however I reminded myself what I paid!!! I shall now continue to look for a much more expensive model which will function sleep without me having to look, wait and watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 10 May 2014
Great purchase, delivered straight away and very pleased with design. Something different from other plain covers. 360 cover design excellent & sits well for use. Even came with a pen device for I pad, thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Good quality, fast delivery.