Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 9 April 2014
I tried this out as a free game and liked it so much I thought it would be nice to have it without the adverts.
Recommended.
on 7 May 2014
Wish I had not bought it. I can't stop playing the games even though players who post their scores are much better than me. Huge number of variations and shapes.
on 2 May 2014
And chalangeing version on the Majong stile.
I like the verity of games offered, on the menue, and the possibliity of improving my memory, too.
on 4 May 2014
I enjoy playing a game whilst watching tv in the evenings and this game certainly keeps me occupied although I do miss half the programme!
on 8 June 2014
Enjoying this game as there are different symbols to the usual Mahjong games. Layouts are different too which is good.
on 2 September 2014
I've always enjoyed this game but it's absolutely brilliant on the kindle just can't put it down for a minute.., even though I'm starving at meal times .
on 4 March 2016
I love these sort of games also my granddaughter enjoys playing them and she is only 5 it helps her concentrate
on 18 March 2014
Found it was too restrictive and each ofer was not mind strecthing for me or my family. xx xx xx
on 2 December 2015
Really love this game the blocks are fun and with so many different styles you never get bored.
on 3 August 2014
Another great Mahjong game, with lots of different shapes and plenty of them.