5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gloves..
These gloves are literally amazing.
Standard delivery came instantly just two days after order!!
Fits perfectly from chosen size. No need to pick one size bigger because it's a snug fit which is comfortable.
Published 22 months ago by binglobong

2.0 out of 5 stars I found these gloves very poor as winter cycling gloves - I have only worn ...
Well, I found these gloves very poor as winter cycling gloves - I have only worn them once, in a downpour. The cuff is too short, meaning cold air went up my sleeve. There is also not a good seal at the wrist, leaving a hole. The gloves didn't seem waterproof and my fingers quickly got cold. Overall very poor - back to my sealskins...
Published 4 months ago by Alisdair

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gloves.., 26 May 2013
These gloves are literally amazing.
Standard delivery came instantly just two days after order!!
I bought them to be made into slide gloves for longboarding and other uses. Great price and great quality. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a decent pair of cycling gloves. Definitely worth it and the safety raised palm protecting area also comes handy in many cases.
5/5, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, 10 Jun. 2014
Bought these to cycle in through February and March, when British weather isn't at its best.

Made from Neoprene, these gloves remain warm when wet, even in cold weather.
Close-fitting with a well-padded palm area, the gloves were a Godsend. Despite the thickness of the material you can still feel the gear shifters and brake handles easily with no problems.

Have a velcro fastening at the wrist for ease of putting on and off.

Really nice - and very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars cycling gloves, 15 July 2013
A. Jacob (UK) - See all my reviews
I found these a bit difficult at first, not having used padded gloves before, but having used them for a while now, would not be without them now, finding them really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep you fingers warm this winter, 9 Oct. 2014
Cheekysheep - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought these because the nights are drawing in and its getting cooler, I've used fingerless gloves all summer but on my last few rides my fingers were numb with cold, so I saw these for about a £10.00, other brand were more than twice this... I need not have worried these are first class, since buying them my fingers have been warm, the pads on the palms help with comfort... Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike gloves, 10 Aug. 2013
J. C. JONES (U.K.) - See all my reviews
Tremendous value for money. comfy from the off. Considering another pair for my wife. Cushioning on palm really helps with comfort, but dimples help with grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 30 Jun. 2013
Ideal. Comfortable, hard wearing, well made. Excellent product, cannot fault them. Best I've seen at great price. Buy them - you'll not be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Gloves, 1 May 2014
I was very pleased with these gloves. They fitted very well and the gel pads give a secure grip on the handlebars. I have always had leather gloves in the past but these are better in wet conditions. They represent excellent value for money. I would have given 5 stars but after 3 months the white florescent strip on the back of one of the gloves started to come off on one end. I contacted the seller and they promptly sent me a new pair - excellent customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Sept. 2014
Bought these for my husband and he loves them, wore them all winter and spring and has recently started getting them out again as we get toward October, they still look brand new. He says they're really comfy to wear you just forget about them. And they were so much cheaper then other pairs we've bought in the past which is fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 Mar. 2014
I totally endorse all previous positive reviews on these gloves. Excellent value for money. Very comfortable and fit perfectly - thanks to excellent sizing instructions. Enhances cycling experience. Great quality at a very good price. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Dec. 2013
y son who is an avid cyclist needed a good pair of gloves and these were received well. He wore them straight away and found them comfortable and warm with silk inner liners.