Format: DVD|Change

on 9 August 2014
Cannot believe I have only just stared watching Nashville!

It's absolutely brilliant, glitzy, country music, fit men & women & rather good story lines, in the 80s I couldn't get enough of Dallas /Dynasty etc, this is right up there with those but even bettehave yet to buy the soundtracks, but def will.

Buy, download, just watch!
on 2 October 2014
I am genuinely addicted to Nashville and have no problem watching the episodes over and over again! I love all the characters and also to mention they are easy on the eyes ;-P I love the music throughout and have even downloaded the soundtrack to both season one and two. Roll on season three and four as have heard they are contracted to another two seasons........ in other words happy days!
on 29 July 2014
Amazing series,it's incredible film.Love it.
on 14 October 2014
Loved series one, which I watched on Sky box set, so was thrilled to see this at Amazon.

Episode 1 picks up where Rayna and Deacon had their car crash, and the stories that are following so far are just as intriguing as the first series. Slowly working my way through the DVD's, which has the whole of season 2 as I love watching the show, I want it to last me several months!

Great Country music, great acting - I hear Season 3 has now started on ABC in the States, so I will be looking out to purchase this box set when its released!
on 21 August 2014
A wonderful series. Great acting fantastic singing - how the songwriter comes up with such brilliant songs for a tv show amazes me. My 25 year old daughter got me into this series and its hard to believe that Hayden is only 24/25 herself. Brilliant actress and singer. Cant wait for series 3 to be made. Nice thing about having it on DVD is being able to watch episode after episode. Goods came in a timely manner so no problems there. Thanks y'all for listening (sorry about that !).
on 23 January 2015
Don't normally watch any American series but I was left wanting more after each episode, loved the storyline and the music was great!
on 28 July 2014
Property one the best TV shows on TV very underrated TV show good picture and sound quality as should be
on 30 July 2014
If I wasn't biased against soap operas I'd give this a 5 star rating; the drama is predictable - if that's not a contradiction - but it's well acted and for anyone who's open to country music, the quality of the music is superb.
on 19 May 2014
Season 2 of nashville continues the trend from season 1, blending great country songs and soapy drama which continues to entertain, looking forward to season 3.
on 22 July 2014