5.0 out of 5 stars Good cables. High Speed plus Ethernet
Ordered 2. Arrived on time.
Both cables are marked "high speed with Ethernet".
Which is good as after ordering I couldn't see any reference to either.

Thick cable and seem robust.

Published 4 days ago by Dan

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but watch which postage option you click.
I paid £2.53 for this cable and it works - but then transferring 5V / 0V signals 3 metres isn't taxing. I've connected it the picture looks fine, and I'll leave it alone so I can't see any reason for it to go wrong.
Published 5 months ago by B.Hursell

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but watch which postage option you click., 6 May 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
One word of warning, however, watch what postage option you click. I swear I clicked the 2nd of three and that the total of £2.53 didn't change so I left it at that even though I'd have been happy with the first, clearly free, option. Distressed to find that I was charged over £10 for postage (Jiffy bag and Royal Mail First Class Special Delivery). My error it is assumed because I can't prove otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cables. High Speed plus Ethernet, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
Ordered 2. Arrived on time.
Both cables are marked "high speed with Ethernet".
Which is good as after ordering I couldn't see any reference to either.

Thick cable and seem robust.

Don't get duper by "Hdmi version 4" cables. The 2 specs for cable are high speed and not high speed. High speed will carry 1080p and higher at good rates. Most cables these days are high speed".
The only choice after that is if it got Ethernet. For future proofing, this is possibly worth while, for little cost.

Therefore the only considerations to pay more than a few pounds for an hdmi cable is
1. how well made it is. I've not yet come across one that doesn't seem to be fine. Only if you are plugging in and out constantly is this important.
2. If you are going over say 30ft/10m then a cheap cable may be a problem. Still, don't pay much.

HDMI cables show any problems with white sparkles in the picture, don't let anyone tell you the picture will be better with a £20,£30,£40 cable than a £2 cable. They may be better constructed and may work better over very long distances. That is all!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars When I first plugged this cable into my PS3, ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
When I first plugged this cable into my PS3, the picture and audio would cut off every few minutes. Hadn't had this problem with my previous HDMI that I'd left when I moved.

I hadn't uncoiled the cable so I did that and have had no problems since.

The cable feels a bit spongy, and not too solidly made, but its ok for now, fingers crossed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 7 May 2014
D. M. Lord (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
I ordered the 3 metre length cable to connect my laptop to the television. Good quality, fine image and sound quality. Quick delivery from China too. Excellent cable at a low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 with the same issue (unusable), 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
Neither of the two I bought worked. Both had the same issue but of different severities. They're not worth buying for the haste of sending them back, it'll cost you more in time than buying the slightly deeper ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality HDMI Cable At Reasonable Price, 27 July 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
It's a HDMI cable there is not much to it but HDMIPerfect do it well. The cable is made of a flexible plastic and can be easily bent and the connectors are very durable. For the price I would certainly recommend this product. Don't be fooled by expensive HDMI cables they offer no extra benefits(Ok some come with built in ethernet but that not very important and not widespread).

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a fake. The cable does not work ..., 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
This is a fake. The cable does not work. I had to go and buy one from Maplins which now works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Excellent item great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 9 July 2014
This review is from: HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors Cable 3M (Electronics)
Arrived quickly and exactly as ordered.
The cable works perfectly putting a mirror of my daughters laptop on the large flat screen TV.
works perfectly for YouTube, DVD's and even Skype.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014