on 24 February 2014
With the Xbox one been my first console since the first PlayStation I am over the moon to have had this book with me and it not cost me £’s. Cleared a lot of things up, informed me of functions I didn't know the Xbox had and will certainly be good to have about as I get used to what the unit does. Big information small package...
on 24 February 2014
Useful book, I now know more than my son which he doesn't like. I have now found out how to watch my netflix on my big tv (when he isn't playing call of duty)

As he says "xbox 1 play station 0"
on 1 March 2014
I loved this book it really helped me teach my young son how to use his new xbox one and also lets me play on it while he's at school. would highly recommend.
on 23 February 2014
This book is short but very sweet, full of useful info, highly recommended to all xbox one owners and potential buyers.
on 3 March 2014
This book/guide cannot be classed as that. The statement at the end about a lot of time went into making this book is utter garbage this is nothing but a copy and paste from the Xbox one marketing material it doesn't give you any helpful hints or tips for Xbox one users
on 2 January 2015
pointless book, was looking for some great secrets or brilliant ways to use the console, but no it just tells you the hardware of the console which is in the manual anyway, and that its called the xbox one, (literally how useful it is.)
on 5 May 2014
This tells you nothing of any use. If you have an Xbox One you could write this book yourself within the first 24 hours of ownership. Thank god I got it for free, my advise is avoid!!
on 15 March 2014
Had a few useful tips and features about what you could expect to do with the xbox before I actually bought one.
on 1 March 2014
Essentially just talks about the specs and features at a high level. I could write this from the instruction manual. Doesn't go into any details about how to manage open apps, what to and not to snap, cautions about switching. At least it's short I guess.
on 26 February 2014
The book is basically an overall review of the system. It's a few pages in length and could've been written in about an hour.