5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Silicon Man (Kindle Edition)
This was one of the best books I've read in the last year. The story was fascinating, and there's a great blend of science fiction and action. Cole's awkward situation is well handled by Mr. Massa and the story satisfying. I'd happily recommend Silicon Man to readers who enjoy pace and something a little different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sci-fi!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silicon Man (Kindle Edition)
A thrilling read from start to finish. Couldn't put it down, A great concept and I would highly recommend this book to any one who is a fan of science fiction. I was hooked from page one. I'm a fan of William Massa's previous two books and this certainly didn't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent action-fest read!, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Silicon Man (Kindle Edition)
WOW This was another amazing read from the Massa library, I really loved this read even better than the last 2 and I loved those too. You have science fiction, action after action, super chases, with a dash of romance what more could you want. If you love Robocop, AI and Terminator-esque style storylines you'll love this its sort of combines them and much much more.
Some robots advance and start to have real feelings of resentment and end up rebelling? Mr Massa presents his characters so you really want to associate with them, feel for them and understand them; your standing right there with them.

Cole Marsalis head of AI-TAC first response team is trained to deal with rogue robots who he hates with a passion; as he believed one had killed his wife and kids; because of this he had become the ultimate rogue robot killer and top of his job.
His bosses offers him the ultimate undercover job to have all his memories uploaded into an identical robot like himself...what could possibly go wrong with this scenario.....?
I found I didn't like Cole in the beginning as your sympathies are with the rogue robots; but I grew to like him bit by bit as he is gradually broken down and begins to realize more about the other side of robot life and is a really thought provoking book too on so many levels.

I thought I had the ending nailed and I was sooo wrong! What a fantastic twist at the end which Im not going to spoil, you really need to read this one. I didn't see this one coming at all!
This has to become a blockbuster film and I can so see this as a brilliant Sci-fi series. So any producers out there you need to read this.
This book is just genius.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Silicon Man (Kindle Edition)
Very impressed with the story line. Lively action all the way.
Could have been a little more gritty but overall a cracking book.
Will download more Massa books for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really fun ride, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Silicon Man (Kindle Edition)
Really fun book. William Massa does a great job at introducing us to a cyberpunk/technothriller setting where AIs no longer want to work for the man. It's fast-paced read that has hints of Blade Runner and Neuromancer, which is right up my street.

Silicon Man