5.0 out of 5 stars Love of a good story
I don't usually read books with the intention of writing reviews and I certainly don't read books purely to find fault, however, some faults do jump out at you in certain books.
I love ALL of Mr Whittington' novels, especially the Snatcher story and am waiting with anticipation for the 3rd novel to be released in this series.
If I have a criticism at all it is...
Published 6 months ago by Val

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but needs work
Too many spelling mistakes and the guy really needs to research the UK a little more. Plus a thesorus prob wouldn't hurt either.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love of a good story, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
If I have a criticism at all it is that sometimes Mr Whittington repeats himself within the space of a few paragraphs and there are a FEW spelling mistakes. Having said that, I am no writer and appreciate the hard work and dedication that must go into writing a novel and all Mr Whittington' books have captured my attention and left me wanting more, I now have all his books on my Kindle.
Thank you kind Sir, please keep up the good work.
Happy writing to you, I can't wait for Snatchers 3!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wayne's review, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Great read. Will be reading no3. Give us some light at the end of the tunnel though like we'd did

5.0 out of 5 stars Leprechuan, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
A very good sequence to book one as our resident heroes struggle through the Apocalypse on their individual horrors in search of survival.
Book three is anticipated eagerly with I hope not the usual happy ending due to a hint some government body may have survived .

If this was happening in America we would have the religious freaks dropping "Walkers", out of the sky from helicopters to land among the peaceful village settlement of three to four hundred survivors or the dreaded bike gang thugs of two hundred strong entering the village to rape & pillage !!!

But fortunately it is the,UK, and time maybe that "Pickle" & Co will think about riding the,storm out on,an island,or even a strategic castle as all castles have a secret fresh supply of water from the resident well?,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
amazing books, gutted I have to wait for next one.. my new favourite writer! keep up good work. highly recommended x

1.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but needs work, 4 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Got the first book for free, read it in day and couldn't put it down. Downloaded the second straight away and loved it. I can't wait for the third one to come out.
Very well written and a great plot.
Download it now, you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
I read Snatchers 1 and had to buy the second nook straight away. I am an avid reader of the Zombie genre and have read 100's of books but I can honestly say that the Snatcher books are well written, good plot and interesting from start to finish!!

All I can say is buy it, read it, you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
I must admit I am a huge zombie book fan and read umm rather a lot ! snatchers is well worth a read and I am waiting on the third novel coming out and will not hesitate to buy it ! keep it up Shaun !

4.0 out of 5 stars Snatchers 2, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Another good read and for the price certainly worth it. The characters are good and the pace is excellent and apart from some missing words and the odd typo, it is a very satisfying read. Why do people expect books under 3 to be perfectly edited and produced? Good valua and a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snatchers 2, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant sequel. The story continues with our unlikely heroes continuing to try and stay alive. Part 2 kept me just as enthralled as the first instalment. Looking forward to the next chapter

Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep