Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

Price:£0.59

on 20 April 2014
I have found this app great! It is really easy and simple to use and there is nothing I could think of that could be added to this app to make it better. Perfect for note taking, shopping lists and just doodling.
on 12 March 2014
Colourful and simple, good for random sketching and ideas. Stylus would help with accuracy but not essential. Worth the money.
on 11 April 2014
Honestly this app is great. It's really useful for notes and just anything you need to write down. I have loads of my school stuff on this, as well as, my timetable for each day and even the odd journal entry. There are different styles of paper, you can have lined, plain, colour and it even has journal paper and a plan for your day. I like the use of the highlighter's as well. Overall, I really liked the app and am glad I found it, as it has been very useful. The only thing that I didn't particularly like was the text boxes. It's difficult to get all the words to fit on the lines in the lined paper, and it took a really big font for it to work. But like I have already said, this app is great, is really easy to use and I would definitely suggest paying for it because it's been very helpful and well worth the money.
on 11 April 2014
I am only 13 and love this app I use it for homework playing paper game like norts and crosses simple quick Get it :) :) !!!!!!!!
on 18 April 2014
Difficult to go wrong with getting this app, cheap, simple and quick to use and just makes taking notes and small sketches on the go easy and fun.
on 19 April 2014
Didn't have much of a use for it at first but got to grips and started loving it.
One of the best out there.
on 2 May 2014
Great app so far. I've had it for about 24 hours and loving it.

It appears to be very intuitive and making notes us a breeze. Nit tried syncing to the cloud/dropbox yet.
on 14 April 2014
I'm using it as a journal and its amazing I can doodle in it and I've given it a password so that my brother won't read it so I know it's really secure. It has good resources an is definitely well worth the money. I'm only 12 and fits my purposes and I can tell it would fit and adults.
PS:- my mum said its ok to make a review even though I'm not old enough...
on 17 April 2014
It's the best note pad game for kindle - fire it lets you write in text or use your finger it's great for keeping notes but also for drawing MUST DIE !
on 2 April 2014
This app is really handy as I can jot things on my note pad. I would recommend this item to others give it a go and have some fun.