5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby warm and easy to hold in the water!
Published on 8 May 2009 by Mr. P. Bushell Mrs Bushell

2.0 out of 5 stars restricts movement in the pool
Published on 19 Oct 2010 by kdburnip

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby warm and easy to hold in the water!, 8 May 2009
Although the colour is a little dire, this wrap keeps my 4 month old snug and warm in the swimming pool. It also makes her easy to hold and control due to its slight boyancy and non-slip material. I've been using it on her from the age of 8 weeks and will be using it for another couple of months I think! Highly recommended for mums who are nervous about taking their little ones swimming for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality and versatile swimming costume, 7 Dec 2011
Peter Bennett "Pete" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Our son has been doing swimming lessons since he was about six months old (he is now two and a half) and for this entire time we have used these splash about baby wraps (in increasing sizes) to keep him warm and happy in the water.

They fit over a swim nappy (which is important to absorb any "emissions" which may occur in the pool) and are very easy to get on. The entire baby wrap folds out flat, you place your child on their back onto the wrap and then proceed to bring the flap through their legs, wrap each side of them and then stand them up and put the shoulder straps over. All the fastenings are securely held with velcro and the design leaves your little one's legs and arms free whilst keep their core torso warm using neoprene (like a wet suit).

I would whole heartedly recommend this product to anyone who is about to take their baby to their first swimming lesson...you'll stick with them too.

By the way, the manufacturer says that you should not machine wash them, but after a while we started chucking it in the washing machine with trunks, towels etc... on a normal wash at 40 degrees every week and (apart from the logo starting to fade) had no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy!, 2 Oct 2010
I bough this item for my 4 month old baby,decided to get the 6-12months size so he would get more use out of it,i would definatley recomend getting a size bigger as the suit fits fine and there is plenty room in it for when he gets bigger.The suit keeps him warm in the water aswell as making it really easy to hold him,this item made for an excellent first swimming experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars 0-6 month wetsuit, 15 Sep 2010
We bought this for our 2 month old to go swimming. Our local swimming pool doesnt have a baby pool so this was invaluable to keep her warm whilst braving the big cold pool. It is easy to put on and off and you just rinse it in cool water afterwards to maintain it.
The only problem I have with it is that it seems a little bit small - I dont think that it will last her till she is 6 months old as the sizing says, but I will wait and see.

2.0 out of 5 stars restricts movement in the pool, 19 Oct 2010
A month ago I would have given this 5 stars as I felt it was a great product, allowing me to take my baby swimming without getting cold. However, my baby never really seemed to enjoy being in the pool and would be pretty much motionless. I took the suit off to see whether the suit was restricting her movement and as soon as the suit came of she started kicking her legs, splashing her hands and having a lot more fun. I'm sure she's even warmer now without it as she moves about. Other mums in my swimming class have taken the suits of their babies because of this, and also found their babies to be much happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 20 Sep 2013
Love the design, keeps my toddler warm in the pool. Very good for size, age appropriate. Not so easy to clean, he wore it to the beach and stains seem hard to get out.

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely kept baby snug, 25 July 2013
Snug fit but comes undone if you don't get Velcro in exact place which is hard worn wriggly baby. Lovely design

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 24 April 2013
This neoprene wrap helps to keep my daughter warm in the pool during her swimming lessons, it also helps to keep her buoyant without the use of arm bands which are too bulky for little arms and ends up not being able to use them. So great if they're learning swimming techniques. The wrap is also large enough to last a good 12 months. So hopefully we will get our money's worth out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 17 April 2013
This swimwear keeps my baby warm in water and that's the main goal. However I feel it's not so convenient to put on and my son sometimes seems uncomfortable while I put it on. He forgets about is as soon as he is in water of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 5 Oct 2012
This is currently a little big for my 7 month old, he's 17lb and quite long but the top is right under his chin. On the plus side this is designed to last him until 18 months and I really believe it. There's loads of room to grow as the velcro tabs let it expand in all directions. No more shivering in the pool and on the way back to the changing rooms. Great value for money and it won't be long before it fits him really well. It also makes it much easier to keep hold of him when he's wet, slippery little thing!