on 27 February 2014
I have purchased a couple of other books from this author and have found his style both easy to read and easy to understand. He is clear and concise with no unnecessary fluff.

Goal setting is a particularly troublesome area for me, so I have a tendency to buy books of this nature with the hope that one of them will take me by the hand and lead me to the promise land. When someone asks me to name my goals my mind goes blank and I can't think of anything. In this book there are numerous lists of possible goals in every area of your life, that will help to focus your mind and give you lots of ideas to think about.

SJ advises scheduling time for single actions. I found this particularly helpful as it prevents the overwhelm you can experience when doing something like goal setting. I was very interested to learn about the importance of keeping a "goal book" and this is something I will certainly be using in the future.

Lots of little gems - too numerous to mention - you really need to buy the book to find out more
on 4 April 2014
There are many books on goal setting but i think this one is succinct and to the point whilst being comprehensive. A good buy for anyone looking to get more organised.
on 6 July 2014
I study sport and exercise science. This is why I bought this book. I was expecting a bit more beef from this book but it was a bit salad.

There a lot of useful "tips" throughout the chapters but I found it hard to lift up and read as the read style was unenjoyable. Written in an inform blog style and quite a bit of bias information.

Its more of a study guide, something to be revised, or used as gateway to get to better books.
on 16 March 2014
I have purchased a number of SJ Scott's books and each one contains such useful information and practical tips on how to improve your life. It's definitely made a huge difference to me.
on 2 March 2014
Another great book from Steve Scott. Easy to follow, and Steve has a way of getting to the point quickly.
There are many examples how to incorporate these goal setting skills into your own life - just adapt them and change the words to suit the goals you wish to achieve.
I like to follow successful people, and Steve Scott is one of them. Learn from him - He's a S.M.A.R.T. guy!
on 6 March 2016