1,046 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! You have to read these books!
I started reading the girl in the box after a recommendation from my cousin, I started with a sample, and after that I was hooked, went and got the first 5 that were available and have been impatiently waiting each new installment.

I love how you get to really live Sienna's story, know what drives her , the reason why she is a sarcastic little madam with a huge...
Published 6 months ago by cheryl jarvis

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time...
It's so badly written it reads like it was written by a child (for a child).

I appreciate that on occasion an author's works may not always be fully 'proofed' and certain grammatical errors will inevitably be missed. However this is sadly just a case of very poor writing. Do yourself a favour and avoid.
Published 3 months ago by Bootaholic

‹ Previous | 126 27 28105 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The girl in the box series, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless (Kindle Edition)
Excellent reading , fast paced and enjoyed every minute, super heroes without costumes . The Main character is feisty yet compassionate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn..., 8 Jun 2014
The books are obviously aimed at teenagers/young readers, so I can't be too harsh. However, while in general the story is quite interesting, I found the action to be predictable and the dialogue pretty clumsy. This was a Kindle freebie, clearly intended to whet your appetite, unfortunately though, I won't be pursuing the rest of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent series, 8 Jun 2014
I loved all of these books, got addicted of Sienna's real life teenage angst mixed in with the fact she's a meta. All the drama with her Mum and how she's a succubus is really interesting the way it's explored. I would recommend these books to anyone 14+ really as it has some sexual content but not explicit

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's something that's really different, 8 Jun 2014
Bhillstead "Jillstead's say." (Lincolnshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Got the three books in one go and couldn't stop reading until I got to the very end. Got no housework done and managed only to feed myself for teo days. It was raining I admit - but even if the sun had shone I'd have just read them outside. Strange ideas this author has but so well written.

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt like I'd heard it before, 7 Jun 2014
Young girl. Special powers. Secret parent. It just seemed a little formulaic. Good writing though and great action sequences but I gave up a little way in.

5.0 out of 5 stars The girl in the box series books 1-3, 7 Jun 2014
Brilliant books couldn't put my kindle down. Can't wait to down load the other books to read the only problem I have is I get so engrossed in them that my husband can't get a word out of me when I'm reading these books lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this box set, 7 Jun 2014
I don't usually read this type of book but once I started, I just went straight from book to book. Sorry I am almost at the end of the third book, will need to look for the follow ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 7 Jun 2014
I was quite surprised at how good a read these books were, not usually my thing but I couldn't put the kindle out of my hands with these books. I am going to buy the following books I enjoyed these so much but you don't have to, the third one ended well - you didn't fell like you have missed out and didn't feel that you would have to buy the next books. Over all I was very pleased, great books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 6 Jun 2014
it's the first book I've read by this author..really enjoyed it ..not something I'd usually go for ..glad I did . ill be reading more of your books ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 6 Jun 2014
Not my normal style of read but I could not put these books down!! Very x-men style. Now hunting down the rest of these books! Can't recommend enough....

‹ Previous | 126 27 28105 | Next ›