5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing microSDHC by SanDisk
I am a professional fashion photographer with
over 18 years in the business. The only brand
for my memory cards I trust is SanDisk.

The 32GB Extreme microSDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I
was the absolute choice for my new Nokia Lumia 1520
so I can have all my TV broadcasted fashion photo shoots
BTS videos and photos in one place...
Published 14 months ago by Pavzo

3.0 out of 5 stars Died after 3 months
After a month I got the issue of occasional file corruption.

After another month the issue got worse and whole folders went missing. I did a reformat and the card worked again.

Coming up to 3 months the card would refuse to hold more than about 7Gig before corrupting files. I tried it in various devices to confirm this.

After 3 months the...
Published 5 months ago by D. Hodgetts

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing microSDHC by SanDisk, 30 Mar. 2014
I am a professional fashion photographer with
over 18 years in the business. The only brand
for my memory cards I trust is SanDisk.

The 32GB Extreme microSDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I
was the absolute choice for my new Nokia Lumia 1520
so I can have all my TV broadcasted fashion photo shoots
BTS videos and photos in one place.

SanDisk did a great job again and the price for the
quality and the brand name is absolutely right!

Totally recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 17 Dec. 2013
Just what I needed for my GoPro 3+ Black Edition, I can record 4K movies and take 30 12Mp photos per second without a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 13 Feb. 2014
I use this card with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. I have only used it a couple times, on each occasion it recorded nearly 6 hours of HD video with no apparent problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition, 7 April 2014
Nishan C (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this after I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition as a gift, and found that the microsd card I already had simply could not keep up with the data transfer rate the camera needed for the full hd (4K) video. GoPro recommended a Class 10 card, such as this SanDisk Extreme. My GoPro doesn't even bat an eyelid now. And transferring the massive files from the card onto my computer via my card read and using the microsd adapter that comes with the card is lightning fast. I'll no loner have to wait for minutes on end whilst the large files are transferred via USB. Very impressed and a must buy for anyone with a GoPro or other digital device that requires high bandwidth data transfers.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Micro SD card perfect for my GoPro HERO4, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQXL-064G-FFPA 64 GB Class 10 Mobile Extreme Micro SDXC Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Accessory)
Bought this SanDisk 64 GB Micro SDXC card for my GoPro HERO4, because this edition (SDSDQXL-064G) is the one that GoPro recommends on their website for the best performance for capturing videos and photos with the GoPro. Does the job really good for a good price. I would recommend this SanDisk 64 GB Micro SD card for a GoPro because of the capacity and perfect performance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine just arrived in the post, for the techies ..., 5 Aug. 2014
Mine just arrived in the post, for the techies out there I'll set out the read/write speeds I'm getting. I installed it in my Xperia Z2 and connected it to a pair of RAID 0 SSDs via USB 3.0. I copied a single 5068Mb file to/from the phone and timed it each way.

Write: 176 seconds -> 28.8Mb/s
Read: 146 seconds -> 34.7Mb/s

Not quite the 45Mb/s it can get "up to", but not too shabby either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, as long as it's the real thing!, 28 Sept. 2014
Great card, works in Moto G 4g fine. Be careful what you buy, there is a huge market for fake cards out there. Don't buy in 'frustration free' packaging, only in 'original manufacturers' packaging. Those cards in 'frustration free' packaging are most likely to be forgeries, probably explaining the few reviews for these cards which complain of poor performance. Buy carefully, you have been warned!

3.0 out of 5 stars Died after 3 months, 12 Dec. 2014
After a month I got the issue of occasional file corruption.

After 3 months the card couldn't be written to, but it would still read ok.

I tried re-formatting and the recovery options in SanDisk rescue pro but that just confirmed the card could not be written to.

Returned to Amazon for a refund. A real shame as I got this for £37 as part of a special offer and I can't currently get another for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enables all my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition functions perfectly, 17 Jun. 2014
Nice fast card, used with my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition to enable all the highest speed memory functions available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good read/write speed but failed on me in one month, 20 Nov. 2014
Most of things about this card is already covered here so nothing much to say it is quite good quality and I did memory read/write test on it and results match with figures mentioned in description, I am planing to repeat this test with card having some data. I have bought this for my Nikon D3200 and ordered one for my sport camera.

NB. I am editing this review as the card failed on me in a month, My card is no more detectable, I was viewing photos and using Windows Movie maker and suddenly card stopped working, Contacted SanDisk customer support and I am returning this card.
I am taking away two stars because I lost my one day of photo shoot