on 24 April 2014
Overall very pleased, picture quality not fantastic with the digital zoom, but maybe I was expecting too much. Without the digital zoom the quality is excellent. I find it is slow to focus and the optical zoom goes blank while zooming, not good if your subject moves. I have missed some shots because of this but the shots I had are good. I think it will need getting used too
Apart from that the service from Picsio was excellent, the camera arrived on standard delivery within 48 hours, so can highly recommend this company.
on 9 July 2014
Absolutely fab camera. It takes a bit of skill to balance the camera when the zoom is fully out so thinking of buying a tripo. although easier if you use hand to steady the lense whilst arm is steadied against your body. Great features and still trying to learn others. Great value for money. Looks stylish. Easy to use basic facilities. I would certainly recommend it.
on 24 April 2014
Very happy with this camera so far, the zoom works really well although you really need a steady hand or a tripod to get a good image at full zoom, this isn't a problem for most photos. Haven't tried all the features out yet but the first results are promising and I'm looking forward to fully testing it out over the summer.
on 20 October 2014
First, it's a great camera for the price. Bear in mind that a good quality compact like a Canon G15 costs substantially more, and the Nikon has more overall features and a much longer lens.
I've enjoyed using this camera. The features are mostly in the onscreen menus, which is a touch fiddly so shots need to be premeditated. Shooting snaps poses no problems: set to auto and go.
The x60 zoom is very good though not of the highest quality at the upper limit. One tip is to turn off the anti-shake when at full zoom. Increase the shutter speed instead.

The camera is lightweight - important to me - and flexible. Saves me carrying a DSLR and lenses. At normal distances the lens is pretty good. Macro is also good.
As I noted at the start, bear in mind the price: this is a good camera in the sub-£400 price bracket. You'd have to pay a lot more to get much better.
on 24 April 2014
I ordered this camera from Picsio ..and it was with me in double quick time.. fab service! The camera is great ...excellent zoom feature and many other extra settings which makes taking picture fun! The picture quality matches my Canon dslr 550D .. it's a fun everyday camera and very easy to use!
on 24 April 2014
I received excellent value and service from this company and would recommend them to everyone. I bought this camera for my husband's 75th birthday and he was absolutely thrilled with it. It is one of the best cameras that we have ever had. It was a smooth transaction and the delivery was excellent.
on 24 July 2014
Not one of my better buys, the camera feels flimsy rather than solid and I find it difficult to use.
I really should try before I buy. Would cheerfully sell it on at a 10% loss and try again.
on 1 October 2014
An absolutely brilliant camera. I had previously had a Fuji X-S1 which had been returned and replaced twice due to faulty viewfinders, so I could not exchange for the same model a third time. Which was when I switched to this beauty. It is in a totally different league to the Fuji, and I thought that was good! I could go on forever listing its pros (with very few cons) but am in a rush. I take lots of photos of butterflies and never before has this been so easy. Get it in focus and it stays in focus! Made for the job! The video quality is of a much higher standard too. I could go on..........
on 29 September 2014
Excellent camera. easy to use in all the basic functions but I have yet to descover the finer details and I cannot wai! Excelletn and quick service from Picsio who supplied it.
on 4 July 2014
It's new and so far I love it but I haven't yet mastered the focusing and I have noticed more wind noise than I expected in movie mode.
The