on 11 July 2014
I brought this item together with two of the single chairs. The table arrived two days after ordering, really well made, easy to put together and looks fantastic when fully set up, the best I have seen at the price. The table is the same dimensions, more or less, as the chairs, so when all are set up side by side they look a lot more expensive than they are.
So far, in what we laughably call a Summer, I've used these items far more than I've ever used any other garden sets that I've had before!
Highly recommended.
on 11 November 2015
This table is an addition item to our previous order of a Outsunny Love Seat. We won't be assembling it till next Spring, but looks the same excellent quality as our previous order.
on 28 June 2014
Arrived the day after I ordered it Excellent product Don't know too much about assembling it I got out the way but didn't notice the air go blue!!!!
on 1 July 2014
Only downrated this because there was a very small chip on the corner of the glass top, otherwise excellent for the price and easy to assemble
on 19 December 2015
Perfect, compliments the rest of my garden furniture - good price too. Delivered on time too.
on 21 May 2015
Great value for money. Would recommend to anyone wanting a lovely rattan side table.
on 27 February 2016
Lovely quality , sturdy and a great bistro size table. Prompt delivery.
on 27 February 2015
You might like it but was not what I wanted.