5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for any little monkey
Perfect car seat for my 3.5yr old, easy to for into the car & take out to be used in another car. Will be ordering another one for my younger son
Published 8 months ago by Karen Taylor

Published 7 months ago by Kevin Cloutter

2.0 out of 5 stars ... 2012 for our old son this seat is a poor comparison. For some reason the isofix points on ..., 16 July 2014
compared to the Britax KIDFIX isofix seat that we bought in 2012 for our old son this seat is a poor comparison. For some reason the isofix points on the seat are not attached to the rigid frame of the seat, but some sort of string. Once the seat is in the car it can be wiggled a bit. The seat material is not as nice as the 2012 model either. The arm rests are now bare plastic rather than being padded & covered in material. I wish Britax had kept the original seat!! For any BMW 3 series touring owners out there, it fits OK as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other Britax seats, 8 Dec. 2014
Fraser Stewart (UK) - See all my reviews
I strongly advise against buying this. The nylon straps that attach into the Isofix fittings are no comparison to the metal ones on the previous model. The seat wobbles everywhere. I had to return it as it was unsafe, even with the nylon strap tightened as much as possible. I love the Britax seats, but this one is not nearly as good as their other Isofix ones with the solid Isofix fittings.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointing compared to previous model, 4 Jun. 2014
Three years ago I bought the previous model of the Britax Kidfix for my older daughter and have been extremely happy with it. When I was looking to purchase another one for my 4 year old, I ordered this new model. But it is so different. Instead of the solid Isofix points, it has "soft latch" which is two fabric tapes with the Isofix points at the end. The result was that the seat flopped all over the place and I could see no point in paying the extra for the Isofix. A trained fitter tried to tighten it but then the back did not sit properly. It also felt much lighter, more flimsy and the arms are not cushioned. I have no idea why Britax have changed such a great product. I returned the car seat and fortunately have been able to source one of the old models which I am very happy with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for any little monkey, 16 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 May 2014
This is an excellent light weight car seat. It's easy to click in the isofix. I received this product very quickly. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Real 5 star, 23 July 2014
Superb piece of kit easily fitted and managed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, does what is suppose to with good ..., 22 Jan. 2015
Great seat, does what is suppose to with good review and safety results. I would like it to have adjustable width on the seat base like some previous models do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to fit in the car and use, 6 Jan. 2015
Very easy to fit in the car and use. Light enough for this gran to lift in and out of the car easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat, 18 Jan. 2015
Perfect seat for my 3.5 year old. Isofix easily installed and adds more security.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Britax KIDFIX SL Group 2/3 4 - 12 Years High-Backed Booster Car Seat (Chili Pepper) (Baby Product)
Disappointed in anchor as they are on a belt.